Monday, August 6, 2012

My Journal #259 - Did I choose wrong?

Today is Lovelygirl’s birthday.
 
I haven’t talked to her for months now. She stopped sending text messages, she stopped calling, and I’ve only received three emails in three months. And I doubt she reads my blog anymore.
 
I asked for this.
 
Lovelygirl really disliked a friend of mine. She was obsessed with proving to me that this friend was not what I thought she was. We constantly fought over our opinions regarding this person. Finally, I had enough. We fought, more truths came out, and now we don’t speak.
 
I sort of miss her . . . and the friend we fought about vanished just like Lovelygirl said she would.
 
Maybe I chose to support the wrong person, and let someone that did care about me walk away.
 
Maybe . . .
 
Happy Birthday Lovelygirl.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment