Monday, October 15, 2012

My Journal #322 - Bored

First, I can never retire. I took today off (since I was chauffeuring Sunshine around until after 2 am) and figured I needed to sleep. I still got up at 5 am. I had an entire day and my only project was to put out some Halloween lights.

I WAS SO BORED!

Second, Mustang cancelled our lunch date today. But she did finally reply to a text message. One reply is better than none, right.

Third, the 24 hour rule kicks in soon. That is the rule that Sunshine will talk to me for about 24 hours after we see each other. Then she vanishes again and ignores any attempts to communicate. So after 24 hours I stop trying. But we chatted a bit today and I still have her top and she still has my jersey. (long story but nothing kinky) And I need my jersey back by Sunday so we will have to talk again.

Fourth, I haven’t been real talkative lately. Sorry friends, I’ve just had so much drama this weekend and I have been trying real hard to impress Mustang. And yes, I’ve been thinking about Sunshine too (don’t hate me Martel; and yes I know she has other interests)

Fifth, and again don’t hate me . . . . but I’m worried about Sunshine. I think she’s on a collision course with a major disaster. I am no longer a part of her life so I can’t ask, press or force her to talk. But just so we all know, if she’s hurting then I am hurting. Sorry, it can’t be helped.

Sixth, I have four days of work and then ten days off. I damn well better get together a list of things to do or I may be jumping off a building by day two. And hopefully Mustang will like me again by then and we can hang out some.

That’s it. Two Journal entries in one day . . . like I said, I’m bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment