Monday, June 20, 2011

Eat at Joe's

So, I am standing in line to take a leak. There are maybe 6 guys in front of me as I wait patiently. I am with my usual group, which you have already been introduced to.

That is when I notice you. You are in line for the ladies room, and either not paying attention or intentionally avoiding making eye contact with anyone. You have on a blue skirt, one of those that ride low on the hips and a full white button down top. I’m in my typical attire, boots, Levi jeans, and a bright Hawaiian shirt.

I call your name to get your attention. Your first look is that of horror, but it slowly moves to a comforting smile. We do the usual “Blah, blah” talk, but you do mention that you are on a date. We discuss the date scenario briefly. I can sense you are uncomfortable. I run through my assumption list and come up with the following:

You are afraid I will say or do something to mess up your date.
You are uncomfortable being around me, with my group.
You are uncomfortable being around me, period.

I decide to mess with you, so I think of the most obnoxious song I can which is Seal’s Touched by a Rose and I start to sing it to you …. loudly. Everyone in line is laughing, and you are very politely signaling me to stop. I don’t stop.

Finally, I see a smile on your face and you run at me. You cover my mouth with your hand to silence me and push me backwards down the hall. I notice the chef’s office and it is empty. I seize the moment, and your temporary moment of aggressiveness, and spin you into the office. Now I grab your hands and force them over and behind your head. I move in for a kiss, but you look over my shoulder and get this shocked look on your face.

I turn around to see a giant two-way mirror, showing us the restaurant. From the other side it is a mirror; from our side it is a window. We can see the entire restaurant. They cannot see us.

You look towards your table and see your date flirting with a waitress. I can see the anger build in your eyes. To me it was an innocent flirt, but to you it was obviously an issue.

We both stand there quietly looking out at the restaurant. You slowly turn your head towards me and ask if I want to have some “REAL FUN”. I admit to you that in all honesty, I was just going to mess with you, but not actually do anything. I didn’t feel it was appropriate what with you being on a date. You get this devilish grin on your face and ask again.

Sweetie, I am surprised I questioned you once. I wasn’t stupid enough to do it twice.

You move closer to me and begin to un-button your blouse. Underneath you have a VERY sheer white bra. Your nipples show clearly through the sheerness. They are wide, brown and your nipples are hard as a rock. I reach out and run my fingertip over each nipple as you reach behind you to unhook the bra. As it falls to the floor, each tit jumps out and then slides to the side. The size of your tits are amazing, each nipple is fully erect, and as you breathe they move side to side.

You kick of your sandals and stand flat-footed on the floor as you begin to undo my belt. You eyes are on me while you carefully unzip my pants and pull them down slightly, just enough to un-tuck my shirt. I begin with the top buttons as you begin with the bottom buttons. When finished you throw my shirt over your head and behind you.

That is when I notice the rack. On this rack is condiments and equipment, some of which are very interesting. There is also a microwave.

I pull my pants up so I can walk and head towards the rack. You slide up on a table with your back to the window. You begin to massage your nipples.

I grab a bottle of squeezable raspberry sauce. I stick it in the microwave and heat it for a few seconds. While it is running you put your head back and run one hand down under your skirt. You ask me to hurry up.

I retrieve the sauce and slowly squeeze some over your nipples. You moan slightly as the warm sauce runs down your chest. I begin below your tit and run my tongue up and over your nipple, licking up the sauce as I go. You run your fingers through the sauce also and put some against your lips. You pull my head form your nipple and press you lips against mine. The sauce drips from both our lips as you tongue enters my mouth.

And just that quick you push me aside and trot over to the rack. You grab a can of whip cream and begin shaking it. You mention something about raspberries needing whip cream and you spray the cream on your breast making a whip cream bikini top. You slide your finger into the cream and taste it. Then you offer some to me.

You are standing there in a blue skirt, raspberry sauce all over you; whip crème tits and your finger against your lips. It was the hottest vision I had ever seen.

Of course I walk over. I push you against the rack and begin to lick off the crème. After a few seconds, you grab my boxers and shoot this now rather cold whip cream down my shorts. It is enough to throw me off, as you pull away and run back to the table by the two-way mirror.

You watch, as your date keeps looking towards the restroom, apparently anxious for your return. I walk up beside you, looking towards my group, which still hasn’t realized I have left. We stand there for a moment, covered in cream and sauce just quietly staring, each with our own concerns.

You turn to me and look up at me. You place your hands on my face, rice up on your toes and gently kiss me.

“Make love to me one last time, before we have to go our own way” you whisper.

We stand there staring at each other. We both thought the last time was the last time. But this will be it. Two people who love to be with each other, but can’t.

“I know what you like, you know what I like, and we’re both good at it ……”

You speak as you back up to the table. You lay on the table with your head hanging off the side. I walk around and drop my boxers to my knees. As I walk up to the table, your head is upside down hanging over the edge. You reach out and grab my dick and slide it into your mouth. I place my hands along side your head and begin stroking you.

But, what I want more is to taste your pussy. So I grab your hips and slide you down the table. I climb up on the table with my thighs on each side of your head. You never release your “lip-lock” on my prick. I pull your skirt up exposing your cunt. I lower myself down and run my tongue along the inside of your thigh. You squirm slightly.

I stay on my knees, purposely not lowering my hips down on your face. This makes you raise your head up to suck me. As I slide my hands under your butt to raise your pussy up to my face, I glance back at you. I love watching my dick slide in and out of your mouth, yet this time you are looking out the window while jerking and sucking me.

I slide my tongue across your cunt. I see your scar, which I have fallen in love with over our time together. I stop just long enough to kiss it one last time. In my mind it is a beauty mark.

I slide my tongue slowly back to your pussy and push it in as far as I can. I curl it up and slide it out. I begin to feel a rush and I lower my hips down to your face and begin to start pumping you lips. I locate your spot and begin to run my tongue across it, picking up the pace with each passing second.

I slide one hand under your butt and raise you more, while gently sliding my finger in your ass. I bring my other hand up to your clit and start using my finger to massage you while I again bury my tongue deep inside of you.

I am fucking your mouth feverishly now; you have your hands on my butt pulling me down towards you. I can feel you starting to quiver and I know you are close. I use my tongue and my finger and quicken the pace even more. My dick starts to swell and my thrusts are becoming greater. I feel the back of your throat on my downward thrusts.

You begin to moan and you fold your legs up and begin to squeeze my head with your thighs. You move your hands down to my head and run your fingers through my hair. I feel you tighten up and you squeeze my head tighter while you push down on my head.
You let out a deep, “dick in you mouth” moan and briefly stop sucking on me. You juices begin to pour out of your pussy, and I am getting every drop. The I begin to feel myself beginning to cum. I am fucking you so fast and you suck me deeper into your mouth. I cum tremendously and you bring your hands up grabbing my dick and squeezing it and sucking like a vacuum. I can fill myself filling up your mouth, yet you keep on pumping me and sucking hard. I rise up to my knees and watch you suck the last drop out of me.

We roll around on the table and kiss, deeply and passionately. You gaze out the window and suddenly sit up quickly.

“He’s looking for me!”

I roll over to look out the window and I see your date heading towards the hallway we escaped down.

We both jump off the table and begin to collect our clothes. Your date begins calling your name and knocking on the restroom door down the hall. We are scrambling to find everything when he begins heading down the hall towards us.

We dash behind the door of the chef’s office just as a shadow appears in the doorway.

“Eve?”

I am quiet as a church mouse when I hear an eek from you. You are laughing and holding your mouth to keep from laughing out loud. I realize it is funny. I am standing behind a door in green boxers and white socks, with whip cream dripping down my leg while you stand topless, wearing only your skirt and looking at a white blouse covered in raspberry sauce. It is funny …… until I see your panties lying in the middle of the room.

We both go into a panic. Your date is looking directly at your panties. He walks over and picks them up. We slide a bit further behind the door. He looks around the room, and then puts the panties up to his nose. He then stuffs them in his pocket, looks around again as if he is making sure no one sees him, and then he leaves.

You look up at me and state, “He didn’t even know they were mine, the freak!”

I explode laughing, and you join in.

We walk over to the rack and find some “wet wipes”. I begin cleaning the cream off of me while you work on your blouse. I use my wipe to get some sauce off of your face. I then begin wiping down your breasts, which are now relaxed. You in turn begin to wipe the cream from my limp dick. As I rub you, your nipples become hard. As you rub me, I begin to come back to life.

You look up at me and you have “THAT” look again. I explain to you that I am nervous because we have been away from our groups for a while, and they may start missing us. I remind you that your date is searching the building for you.

You grab my dick and whisper “How quick can you fuck me?”

I am completely alive now and your tits are begging for attention. I wrap my arms around your butt and lift you off the ground. I pull you towards my crotch and you shove my prick inside your already wet pussy.

I stand there, balancing you at my waist. I am rocking front to back and you are beginning to bounce in my arms. Your head goes back and your tits bounce up and down as we bounce. I love watching your tits.

************************************************************************

I return to my table, walking about 10 steps behind you. As usual, no one knows I was gone. I glance over towards you. Your discussion seems to be going well, you decided to say you were ill and that the stain on your blouse was where you got sick. He probably won’t get a chance to notice you are not wearing panties.

Our eyes meet one last time; I smile – inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment