Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Journal #201 - I'm Back!

Hi! Did ya miss me?

I did actually start a new blog, but it didn’t keep my interest. So I went back to writing my book and even started a second book. But then the one I used to refer to as Sunshine began to dominate my attention again. I actually started a blog of letters to her that I would never send. She had a guy and if you’ve read my words before you would know I don’t do taken women.

[I know, it ALL sounds sort of goofy]

Anyway, I officially change her pen name to Moonlight since she no longer really enlightened me. I actually felt like I was more often in the dark with regards to her anyway. So she became Moonlight. It seems to fit.

SO BE IT!

Moonlight and I got back together, and we've had some really great moments. And I did learn a little about her one Saturday night sitting on her back porch. But since then, even thought we still talk, I have no clue as to where she is or what she is doing.

Moonlight absolutely hates ultimatums, but I live by them. And I had given myself an ultimatum a year ago. Basically, if I reach May 21, 2012 and STILL have no clue about her life, who she is, or what she wants with me; then I quit, no matter what. And to me “quit” means I give up on any hope of the type of a relationship I wanted with her. I’ll still be a friend to her, but I won’t seek her out or accept any date invitations.

At 6:00 pm yesterday my ultimatum kicked in, and I quit.

Honestly, she was a one in a million lady. Everyone found her beautiful and sexy, which she definitely is. I was enamored with her beauty as well. But what made me think of her differently was her drive to succeed and her intelligence. I’ve always been drawn to hot blondes, but with her there was so much more. She was the first lady I still wanted to be with after trust became an issue.

Lord I will miss her.

But get this . . . .

I know a guy in Austin that used to keep tabs on Moonlight’s ex-fiancée. I didn’t ask him to do this, and it’s a really long and complicated story; so I won’t share it now. But in any case, this guy contacted me today. Now he is aware that Moonlight and her fiancée had a rough breakup recently, so he thought I might want to know that the ex quit his job and is supposedly moving to the same town where Moonlight is moving.

Coincidence?

Normally I would ask Moonlight if she is back with her ex again. But because I quit, it really doesn’t matter. If she did get back with him then I guess that they deserve each other. (I’d hate to be the neighbor though) If she didn’t get back together with him then I am proud of her, but she will never know. Either way, I am good.

See, ultimatums work!

Additionally, my good friend LovelyGirl is now gone. I found out that she apparently still had a crush on me. That alone is not a big deal; everyone wants me (Hehehehe). But I found out that she was secretly sabotaging my past attempts at a relationship with Moonlight so that she could try to steal me away. She was jealous and would feed me bad information and give me advice that was probably better for her than me. We had a HUGE fight, and I asked her never to contact me again.

[Hey, if I can toss the woman of my dreams after two years of trying I guess it’s ok to toss my best friend of 13 years, right?]

Bye, bye!

Banana-Rama, Kat, Martel & HMPOA are all still good. Niki-Cole has started her new life and I admire her and wish her all the best. She’s a super lady.

The good (or bad) news for YOU is that I am back. I have lots to share and plenty of useless advice. I mean we have a HUGE election coming up, many current events that are molding our country, and of course women still need a wee bit of advice about us guys. And let's never forget my ILLOGICAL RAMBLINGS!

So tune in, hang on and I hope you enjoy the ride.

I missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment