Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Journal #206 - Golden HInts

Women, guys are very secretive. It’s not very often that you can bring us to a point where we tell you our deepest darkest secrets. And that’s why you have me. I’m here to help you understand males and hopefully get you to appreciate us a wee bit more.

Now you probably already know that I had another blog where I wrote letters to a female. These were letters that I knew she would never read. I did that because in a year and a half of trying to understand her, the one thing I did get drilled into my head is that she didn’t prefer communication. She said that she did, but if and when I did it was always a bad situation.

So that relationship (?) dissolved. This next part may sound conceited, but it’s how I feel so to heck with your thoughts. I do still believe that I was a good fit for her emotionally. I won’t go into details, but that point is why I am now giving you some hints on what NOT TO DO with a guy with which you may be interested. So here is my list.

Don’t have sex with a guy on a first date if you think he is a “keeper”.

Ok, I have this knack for getting girls panties to fall off so I may be the worst male to give you this advice. But this is for your benefit and not for me. Every guy wants to nail you from the very first second he sees you. This is a fact. Most guys will try to seduce you. You have the magic gift that ALL guys want. So if you are simply horny and have no intention of ever speaking to the guy again, then do it.

But if you like him, and if you think he might be a guy you could see yourself dating someday, then keep your panties on and your lips closed. You see, if I can nail you on a first date (even though I am more talented than most guys) then forever I will believe that you are a girl that ANYONE can nail on a first date. And that will keep me from trusting you.

If I like you then I will ask you out again. I will completely understand that the night we go out you may have been on another date the preceding night. Therefore my thoughts will be that you still probably have some other guys “juices” floating around inside of you. And that thought will eventually wear me down. I will quit asking to see you simply because I know I will always be wondering what first date you had the night before me.

Also, if you let a guy nail you on the first date, then when he asks you out again or simply runs into you somewhere; his first thought will be, “Hey, that’s the chick I nailed easily. Maybe I’ll tap that again tonight” You see, it’s not you he sees . . . . it’s your plumbing.

If a guy ever asks you what you want from him, for heaven’s sakes tell him.

You may never be faced with this question as it is one that guys reserve for someone that they consider very special and want to please above anything else. If a guy does in fact ask this question then it tells you that he is SUPER interested in you, is confused about how to prove it, and is asking for help.

[Did you ever hear a guy ask for directions? It doesn’t happen so this is big!]

The time I posed this question the response I got was, “I don’t need anything from you” Geez! I wasn’t asking what you needed; I was asking what you wanted. This question can be translated into us saying that we care, that we want to be more to you, and what can we do to make that happen. So it’s your GOLDEN opportunity. If there is nothing there, then tell us. But if you change the verbs around in our question then we believe that you misunderstood.

So a guy is asking for guidance, and the response given led to more confusion. Maybe she was saying she didn’t want a relationship. Maybe she didn’t understand the question. Maybe she did understand and wanted to cause more confusion. But this is one time when a guy is being sincere, so take advantage of it.

If you are dating two guys, and decide to let one move in with you, tell the other guy.

Ok, maybe you wanted to keep the other guy around because you’re not completely sure of the first guy. But if you like a guy enough to go out with him more than once, he sort of deserves to know if you are living with someone. Honestly, most guys wouldn’t quit seeing you if you still wanted to see them. Remember, we are dogs. But there wouldn’t be any more flowers, cards, or romantic dinners. It's a different ball game now!

See, if you care for one guy enough to sleep with him every night, then the second guy is your “fling”. Flings by definition are simply for sex. So if you want one guy for a relationship and another guy for sex, then tell the other guy.

Trust me, when he finds out on his own the first thing he will do is add up all the money he spent on you since you moved a guy in . . . . and he will be PISSED! Not because someone else is tapping your butt, but because he spent his hard earned cash based on a fraud. And I would bet that the last thing you would want is for the fling guy to be so pissed he calls the roommate guy.

Finally, when a guy humbles himself enough to ask you if he is wasting his time . . . answer somehow.

No explanation needed I believe.

So there you have it. A few golden tips for dealing with us dogs. Trust me, we are human and the main reason we are so complicated and vague is to protect our ego. Once you understand this, then you literally can get any answer you want.

Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment