Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Christmas Gift

As Christmas day comes with excitement and frill
And visions of snow covered peaks
Let’s try not to forget the true reason we share
It’s the birth of our savior that we seek.

He lifted our sins, and blesses one and all
The good and the bad all alike
He opened our hearts and showed us that love
Is greater than evil has might.

So as we share all those gifts on that one blessed day
With those whose love we have stored
That we are sharing the joy of an immaculate gift
Given to each of us by our lord

As for me on this day, I know what it means
As forgiveness was necessary for me
So I share my few words with the one’s that I love
As I pray for your health and your glee.

And this one humble man needs no gifts under his tree
Cuz I’ve got the greatest gift of which you could part
The presents you gave of your own beautiful soul
Was to hold your sweet smiles in my heart.

Merry Christmas to my true friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment