Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Journal 059

Yup, I had a stalker. But I think that is over now. Whew! So I am back.

It’s almost New Years Eve. I will miss this event with you this year, which I will explain later. But for now let us go back to the beginning and start over. I have 4 GREAT friends from many years back. I don’t make many friends; probably because I am a selfish ass with three unbendable rules, too honest, and just hard to cope with. But you have passed the test of time!

The crazy thing is that we all have one thing in common . . . where we worked. Oh, that and I would do ANYTHING for any of you.

My very first and once best friend I met in 1999 (Wow, now I feel old) She has had a LOT of personal problems over the years and we worked through all of it together. We had a “thang” once, but the miles between us sort of made it impossible. She vanished for a while, but we finally reconnected. She had a problem with another of my friends, and we worked it out. So welcome back. And yes, I will write more stories for your personal enjoyment.

YOU STILL OWE ME A DATE WHERE YOU PROMISE TO DRINK TOO MUCH WINE!

At almost the same time I MET #1, I made another friend. She prefers women to men, but she has been a close friend for years now. She claims that I am the only dude that she would “do”; and she promises to beat the crap out of any bitch that messes with me. (Hehe). She is in a bad place now due to her choices, but my heart is with her wherever she goes.

YOU STILL OWE ME AN OUNCE!

This was when I started my club. I once thought about calling it some catchy name, and as I thought about all my friends I decided on the BIG BOOB CLUB. (Oh, that’s another thing you all have in common)

In 2004 I met my new best friend. We talk almost every day. She is my friend, my advocate, my confidant, and my little sister (not biological). She is always there for me and always returns my text messages and calls, even when I have annoyed her. She has a little bit of an attitude from time to time, but I think that she sort of has it in check now. I mean, she hasn’t been kicked out of any banks lately to my knowledge. (Luv ya sis)

YOU STILL OWE ME A MOVIE, A PIC, AND A STORY!

In 2007 I met another lady who became a good friend. Now don’t get upset LL, but we have had some rather tumultuous times. Actually, I think we have been not speaking to each other more than we do speak to each other. She has a habit of acting wild, causing turmoil, and bending the truth quite a bit; and most people don’t trust her. But I’ve seen the other side of her and one thing I do know is that I can trust her to always have my back, no matter what. I also know that she will show up for me because she has done it before. And when I need to speak to someone face to face, she always makes time for me.

YOU STILL OWE ME . . . .

So this is my crew, each of you. I appreciate having you in my life, and I truly love each of you. You help me understand women, try to calm me down when I’m pissed, work at keeping me out of trouble, and most important to me is that you stay with me in spite of my quirks.

This year I added a new friend. I actually added her before I had her completely figured out, and I still don’t know her very well. That was a first for me. I guess we started fast and I thought that was going to continue. Yet it did come to a screeching halt around July. Unfortunately I sort of had a BIG crush on her by then (oops, fixing that as quickly as I can). She is distant, avoiding, and confusing, which are all things that drive me insane. But she is also very bright, has a good soul, can make me smile anytime she wants, and she has this gift that only she and I know about. And she is the only lady I ever considered qualified enough to consider trying a “more than friendly” relationship.

But I am working on that “just a friend” role. Anyway, please welcome her for me.

YOU STILL OWE ME ANOTHER PIC, A NURSE, AND A BIG FAVOR!

Anyway, YOU are my friends as I begin 2011. I won’t be around this New Years Eve because I need some money, I need to resolve something still, and I’m considering taking one of your advices. So I will be leaving tomorrow afternoon for one of my colorful short trips (Yup, back to Mexico). What can I say, it’s a messed up country that needs help, and the money & timing is right. I’m a bit anxious because I have a new crew, so pray for me (I need all the help I can get . . I’m not as good as I once was).

I reminded all of you about the favors you owe me, just in case. Feel free to settle up with me immediately. And when I get back I have decided to share my worst nightmare in my hideous past. It’s the disgusting story about my 10 days of hell, and I’ve never told that story to anyone. So stay tuned AND DON’T JUDGE ME.

Oh, and I have another hot story coming too!!!

Have a great 2011 ladies. We can’t control what will happen in the New Year, but we can control how we react to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment