Friday, August 26, 2011

My Journal 168

Ok, it’s time for my Friday shout outs!

Martel – First, you’ve made it to the top of the list so congrats. Second, do you realize our relationship is like Mother Theresa (a hot version) hanging out with Clyde Barrow?

Banana-Rama – Get some sleep this weekend. I promise not to bug you about my Coco pictures for a while.

Lovelygirl – Thanks for always having the best advice, and I promise to tell you everything going on in my current life once I figure it out myself.

HMPOA – Go Texans! I can’t wait for Saturday night; I even ironed my best jersey!

Niki-Cole – I know, I know! I will take my next road trip heading north. We will go dancing, “Pinky” promises!

Sunshine – You still impress me.

I may have mentioned before that I have a dog. It’s a female mix breed, but she is black with one white paw. And she is definitely my girl!

When I get to the house she meets me at the door. She gets so excited that she starts barking, and she can’t stop. She jumps up so I can pet her even before I put my stuff down. Then I will walk upstairs to my room and she stays right behind me, still barking this crying type of a bark. When I get to my room, before I can change she jumps into my bed so I can pet her some more. Then, after I change clothes we spend about 5 minutes hugging on each other.

I know, it sounds gay. But she’s the boss and I have to comply.

She eats when I eat, she sleeps when I sleep, she runs around the room when I work out, and she never leaves my side until the next morning when I leave for work. And then she sits in my window and watches me drive away.

Well, her nose is in a twitch these days. My kid got another dog. It just sort of appeared one day. I let him keep the new dog because he became so attached to it, and he’s had a rough year. But this new dog is a female as well, and my little girl doesn’t do well with other female dogs. So she’s a bit upset, especially when the new dog runs up to my room and interrupts OUR time.

[Not sure why I told this story, other than it’s on my mind]

Have a great weekend. Party a little, laugh a lot, and get laid at least once. Oh and think about me once . . . . maybe twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment