Friday, September 9, 2011

My Journal 174

Ya know, the best part about a holiday weekend is that the next week is short. Of course I think I have to work in the morning, but it is the end of another miserable week.

Banana-Rama – Don’t marry Dink without letting me know first.

Martel – Good luck with your big interview, and remember our deal!

Sunshine – You are in my thoughts and I miss our talks.

Lovelygirl – No visit during the rodeo, no visit this summer . . . feeling no love here!

HMPOA – We seriously have a bet? Naked pictures of the loser!

Argh . . . not doing well. It’s been about two month’s drought for me. Well, I had a shot this weekend. But I somehow grew a conscience and couldn’t take advantage of an incredibly inebriated and horny young lady. Geez, I was concerned about her feelings . . . what was wrong with me?

And the outlook for the weekend is dismal as well. I have to work Saturday morning so I can’t get too crazy Friday night. Saturday afternoon and evening I am helping my brother with a security gig, and I don’t screw around on these types of jobs. Sunday I am at the big game all day, and I refuse to have sex in one of those port-o-cans. I’ve heard people do it there, but damn!!! The stench is so bad I couldn’t stay excited no matter how hot she is.

Seriously, I am considering the married chick in SA. I know, it’s immoral and against my rules. But geez, she keeps asking. And she is pretty good at one thing, which we both enjoy. And if I recall, our previous president stated that the particular act I am referring to isn’t sex. Hmmm?!?!?!

Or I could just leave my conscience at home.

So, here is my horoscope for today.

“Your mind is quite susceptible to illusions of what could be, rather than what really is, at the moment, dear Aries, and this is especially true of romantic relationships and friendships. Whether you imagine very wonderful things or very sinister things, it's unlikely to be realistic, so it's best not to act upon your ideas for the time being.”

Do you know how difficult it is for me NOT to act on my gut feelings? I guess it’s a pretty good thing I don’t live my life by these horoscopes. I find it more fun to read yesterday’s horoscope and find out what was SUPPOSED to happen and compare it to what ACTUALLY happened. Honestly, you would be amazed how many times I find it true. But alas . . . .

Have a great weekend. Hug somebody too. Hell, hug me if you see me. And don’t forget to remember Sunday.

Oh and think about me once, I’ll be thinking about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment