Friday, September 23, 2011

My Journal 183

TGIF! And I get a weekend off . . . . WooHoo!

Oh, annnnnnnnnnd I get next week off too. If I get a chance I will set up some of my “Best of” Journals to post next week. If not, then don’t panic. I am alive somewhere doing something bad.

Hehehehehehe

Martel – You are a good person and obviously attractive. Things will work out for you and someday you will look upon this week as a positive turn in your life. I swear it!

Lovelygirl – SUPER nice pics! You are definitely keeping up the reputation of my “Big Boob Club”.

Sunshine – Damn girl, we’ve chatted so much this week I’m missing you dearly again! Not sure what in your life changed, but I’ll take it . . . . until it changes back again I guess?!?!?!

Banana-Rama – Hope your weekend with Dink goes just as you hope! Remember my lessons. J

HMPOA – Have you told everyone that you now have four (count them . . . . four) grandkids? You are DEFINITELY the hottest grandma I know!!!!!

Ok, now let’s get down (pun intended) to business.

With my time off I plan to . . .

·          Take a weekend road trip.
·          Go camping for a few days.
·          Watch the Texans & Cowboys games.
·          Fix a bunch of stuff.
·          Clean my car inside and out, and then wax it and admire it.
·          Buy new tires.
·          Groom all three dogs.
·          Plant new shrubs.
·          Clean the pool.
·          Spend most evenings in the hot tub sipping wine.
·          Avoid trouble, broken bones and lacerations.
·          Visit friends.
·          Maybe cut my hair, it’s almost to my shoulders now.
·          NOT shave.
·          Watch ROCKY!
·          Maybe visit a football field?
·          Smoke some shit (food, not drugs)
·          Hopefully hear from each of you!!!!!

Have a SUPER weekend, miss me a little, think about me a lot, and stay out of trouble.

Adios!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment