Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Journal 178

Since I have to work two Saturday mornings in a row, you get a bonus journal! Let me tell you my Saturday work schedule.

First, no one EVER gets in here early. It’s a bunch of guys with NO LIVES, so they meet for breakfast at on Saturday, and then slowly make their way here. The driver goes out around and returns around . Then they all hang out here doing absolutely nothing until .

Second, BORING!

So, when I have to come in I hook up with a sales rep that, like me, wants to get shit done and get out of here. So I arrive at . Yup, I sleep an extra hour on Saturday’s. I arrive, pull orders in a negative 5 degree freezer, load the delivery truck, drink a cup of coffee and relax. At about 6:00 am my sales rep / driver arrives and off he goes to deliver. He is usually back before . He then goes home. I wait for the rest of the boring sad sacks to arrive. They panic because nothing is done, but I explain that it is all done and I am going home.

They are pissed because now they have fewer reasons to hang out here all day.

Honestly, there is no reason for me to be scheduled to work. But if I am, I’m going to get it done and haul ass.

Also, it appears that my planned road trip will have to wait. I was told last night that my ex is having a bunch of her girlfriends over for the pool, and that they want me to cook. Now usually when it’s just her friends I leave. They all blame me for our breakup and it’s a bit tense. But they all LOVE my ribs, briskets, and smoked chickens. So they politely asked if I would hang around, cook, and be basically the cabana boy all day.

I hate being cabana boy, but I LOVE to smoke foods. So I will hang around for that. I would have loved to see my alma mater play their first home game, but they have more and I will make a more convenient game on another date.

Ok ladies, this time instead of gracing you with VALUABLE information I have a pertinent question for you.

How long would you “hang around” someone if you liked them, you think they sort of like you, but they seldom show it? A week? A month? 6 months? A year?

Feel free to chime in with your responses.

AND . . . .

I need more readers. Tell your friends, or tell me if this shit is too boring. I can write about anything. You want sex stories . . . . I can do it. Whatever you want. This page is to entertain my friends. I actually get more feedback from random readers than people I know . . . .

So STEP UP . . . . . Please?

Ok, I have a fantasy I need to write down. Have a good remainder of your weekend.

Luv ya’ll!

No comments:

Post a Comment