Friday, October 14, 2011

My Journal 195

Here we go, another round of the Shout Outs!

Martel – Our Fantasy League Football team sucks! Sorry about the Facebook thing.

HMPOA – Thanks for the pictures of the grand-kids. They look incredible.

Banana-Rama – Miss you sweetie!

Lovelygirl – I hope you do make here it down for Thanksgiving.

It’s a weekend, whoop!

I’m figuring on taking in a good college football game Saturday. Friday I’m going to work out. Yup, a FREE Friday night and my plans are to run 4 miles, swim laps, and lift all in one night. You see, exercise clears my head. And with all the shit, deception, confusion, and lies I’ve been dealt lately I definitely need to get the shit out of there.

THEN . . . .

Once my head is clear I can take my Saturday trip. I can swing through SA for some “hubba hubba”, move on to my old college stomping grounds, eat at my favorite burger joint, watch my alma mater play, and maybe have a late dinner at my buddies place back in SA.

THEN . . . .

Sunday I am going to lie in bed and try to sleep. I have decided that this sleeping for an hour and a half crap sucks. So I will lie down and not get up until I have slept for a straight 4 hours (baby steps).

I hope you all get what you want this weekend . . . . even . . . . awww, just everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment