Sunday, November 4, 2012

My Journal #350 - New Opportunities

I spent most of today checking out buildings off of Washington Avenue. I’m thinking of a nice bar with select appetizers. And I imagine if I can pull it off, I will live in the building as well. My buddy Tim say’s he already has an investor that would be interested in working with me, since I already have a ton of TABC experience and was a CPA.

To cover my bases I called my old High School buddy Matt, His family bought and sold clubs back in the 70’s, and he has tended bars at some of the most “chic” places in SA. I wanted to try to recruit him to come to Houston and help me. But it went a very different way.

He was telling me about our class reunion. He said a group went to our old High School. He spoke about the display case I mentioned before. But he said that now not only am I represented for track accomplishments, they have my football awards as well.

That was good to hear.

Ok, whether it is considered poor choice or not, I asked Sunshine if she was interested in a business opportunity. And guess what? She didn’t reply. So I called the hot chick that wanted me to dress up for her; she works for PW as well. She even said she knows of Sunshine, but I won’t tell what she said about her . . . . but her time there is limited. :( And as odd as it may be, the sex freak wants to work with me.

And . . . .

That new team I mentioned before SERIOUSLY wants me to go on a hop with them in January. I gave up doing that last year. But they are offering a SERIOUS amount of money for one trip. I told them I don’t kill anymore, but they want me as a spotter. I’ve never done that before and I don’t know if it’s something I could handle. But the reason for the hop is one of those “tear jerker” stories; and I have a hard time saying no to a sad story.

Argh!

Mustang and I are talking a lot. I asked her out for next weekend. I still haven’t received a reply, but . . . .

You know I don’t give up.

Tomorrow is another TEXAN’S game. Martel will be there and I am working on tickets for her. And between is, she is a great friend and lady. If there is a ticket out there anywhere I will get it for her.

I am drunk and stoned, so I need to “veg” for a while.

Luv ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment