Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Journal #368 - A & B

Ok . . . . so this is fun but hard.
 
I mentioned earlier this week that there are two new ladies in my life, Lady A and Lady B. Lady A is a case worker and Lady B is a Massage Therapist and was a cheerleader. Lady A is attractive and endowed with those 42D’s. Lady B is freakin’ gorgeous with a nice and sexy look. I am seeing both of these women this weekend, and both seem to be the exact opposite of each other.
 
Both women send me texts each day; actually several times a day. But the conversations are very different and sometimes it’s hard to stay on point with whom I am currently chatting.
 
Girl A is a sex freak. Our date was to meet for drinks and then go to her place for fun. She’s the one I already “did”. But now she wants to skip the drinks and just get to the good stuff (her words, not mine). She sends really sexual texts, calls me “Big Daddy” and wants me to call her all sorts of trashy words. She describes in details what she wants to do and what she wants me to do.
 
Girl B is classy and a romantic. We are meeting for a nice dinner and then dancing. She calls me “dear” and “Luv” and loves it when I call her “sweetie”. She talks about her business and her dreams, and asks about my dreams for the future. And one of her dreams is a weekend trip to the coast with the man of her dreams.
 
[Sound familiar?]
 
But on occasion I get a message from both of them near the same time. Obviously my replies are very different. So I check, and then double check who I am talking to before I hit the send button. I would seriously hate to send girl B a text calling her a “trashy slut”; or send girl A a text referencing the future. That could be disastrous!
 
But even though it’s a bit mental and nerve racking, I JUST LOVE IT!
 
So, for my friends that were worried about me since my love life crashed a few month ago; I’m doing just fine.
 
If I had to predict the future, Girl B may be a long term thing. She is really beautiful, smart, funny, loves the outdoors and called me AMAZINGLY HANDSOME. (Aww shucks!) And she likes to hold hands.
 
[Winner!]
 
Girl A is more of a “stay indoors and have sex” kind of a girl. She is a bit of an “attacher” too, so I have to remind her that we are friends for sex. I would imagine that eventually the craziness will wear off and we will part ways.
 
[Gee, I sound like such a cad!]
 
Hey, this is the new me. Like I said, I am tired of doing the right thing, being the nice and respectable guy, and then watching the ladies I like riding some thug’s . . . . . "Little thingy". Sure, that “old me” would have not gone on a first date with girl A. He would be doting over girl B only and whacking off at home late in the evening. And that “old me” wouldn’t dis-respect girl B by “slappin sweaties” with another girl while telling her I am interested in her ONLY.
 
Ya know, I refer to myself today as the new me. But actually it’s the old me from my past. The respectful, caring, loving guy appeared when I got back from my service. And since then I’ve been the doormat a bunch of times. So I guess technically this is the new, old me?!?!?!
 
MOVED ON!
 
Luv ya ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment