Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Journal #369 - A & B (Part deaux)

I met girl B today. And she is everything I described and perceived. I am looking forward to our REAL date Friday night. And I’m looking forward to C&W dancing again!

Girl A, the wild one, is sort of off the charts horny. She wants to know if I have another girl so she can have a lesbian / three way experience. In a way it’s getting creepy. But there is no way I am passing on 42D’s.

Yup, I’ve done “three way” sex before (with two girls of course). But to be honest, when a guy and a girl have sex, the guy is outnumbered from the get go. I mean we have one plug yet the female has three receptacles. So the guy is out gunned 3 to 1 from the start. When a second female is involved it move to 6 to 1. And I am definitely not one to sit on the bench. I get no rise watching two women, I have to be a part of the game.

Anyway, she is my Saturday date. Well, it's not so much a date as we are meeting for sex. Hey, I save money on dinner and drinks and still get the dessert, right?

I digress.

My ex went through my stuff last night and found several text messages from Girl A, seriously nasty text messages. It was a really bad night for me after that. My ex even called girl A to tell her what an ass I am. But girl is apparently resilient and just blew my ex off.

Well, that’s enough for tonight. I need to call girl B to chat.

Luv ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment