Sunday, November 4, 2012

My Journal #351 - A Good Sunday

Whoop! My Texan’s won again. And yes I was there for every freakin’ second.

AND . . . . .

I got to see my beautiful Martel. As I wrote, she was working at the tailgating event, so I got to see her and got THREE hugs.


[Another whoop there]

I haven’t heard from Mustang since last night. But hopefully I will hear from her tonight.

I got a text from Suze too. She had some interesting stories about a friend. I discounted all that. I do think we need to talk because I think she wants more from me than I anticipated. It’s not more than I am willing to consider (whew, hot chick with a nice rack . . . . even better than Sunshine’s) but I sort of need to know for sure. I don’t want another experience like I just had.

All in all, it was a good day.

Ummm . . . . err . . . . Urgh . . . . I did screw up and include Sunshine in one of my group texts again. Once I saw the list I immediately let her know it was a mistake. But it got me to thinking and of course I sent her another text.

Relax, she didn’t reply.

It’s time to watch my Cowboys. Goodnight ladies.



No comments:

Post a Comment