Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Journal #349 - Another Friday?

It’s another BIG Friday!

Banana Rama – Took the pill I mentioned, it did nothing. I guess I get stronger drugs!

Sasha Lucille – Thanks for the gift, and the picture was even better.

Martel – So, you have preferences about what I pray for????

Suze – Ya know sweetie, someday you need to tell me what I keep doing to upset you.

I met with my shrink after work today. He actually took me to his club for a workout. It’s been a long time since I worked out in a fancy club.

I told him I got another offer to travel. I also told him I wasn’t going. He was only concerned about why I wasn’t going, and that was our discussion tonight. And you will hate what he wants me to do.

But since it’s Friday I don’t want to send you into a great weekend with worries. So this will be my journal for Monday.

But I will share one thing. Back in December I started another journal. It was more for my sanity than anything else. This was the time when I was beginning to see Sunshine for what she really is, or for what she was using me to gain. For the first time in my life I held back my thoughts and opinions. It damn near drove me insane.

So I started writing letters to Briana. I knew she would never see them so I could speak openly and honestly. It worked and kept me from killing someone. Anyway he suggested that I start writing there again.

I’m seriously interested in Mustang, and even thought this weekend is shot for the two of us, I am working on a trip, just the two of us, for next weekend. I am not losing my focus ladies. It just helps me keep everything in proportion.

Trust me, Sunshine doesn’t read this and she will never find that blog.

Have a FANTASTIC weekend.

Luv Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment