Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Journal #348 - My Prayer

So I just heard from my baby Suze. She was a bit upset with me, I could tell. But I didn’t find out what I did to upset her before she apparently was over it. At some point during the conversation I mentioned that I would pray for her. Her reply was, “Sure, right?!?!”
 
I do pray, and I pray for all of you each night. So, to prove it to you, and since I have the same basic structure each night; I will now share my typical prayer with you.

[Yes, EVERY night I do this]


Dear Lord:

It’s me again. I know you are really busy with all the troubles in the world, and all the serious problems that people have, but if you get a moment there’s a few things I’d like you to keep an eye on for me while I’m away.

Bless my family and keep them free from all harm. Allow anything bad that is scheduled to happen to them, to happen to me instead. Let my boys flourish and enjoy their lives. Let them join you many years from now after enjoying a full and successful life, and let them never have to cope with the feelings of taking another person’s life.

Bless my folks and my Mom-In-Law. I realize that they are old, but they are so full of life and they have so much more to offer to their grandson’s. Thank you for letting them mold me into the person that I am today.


Help my friends to understand my love for them. They may get mad at me for being opinionated and outspoken, but I don’t judge people and I only speak out to someone that I love. Let them see themselves as I see them, let them know I only want what is best for them and help them to understand that they are loved.

Allow me to be there, wherever there is, when I am needed. Allow me to remain strong, fast and smart so I can always help my friends out of any trouble they may find. Allow me to endure any and all pain and sorrow to make it to them when needed. And give my friends the confidence to call me when they are in trouble, and to trust that I will solve the problem.

Bless Araceli, Kathryn, and Rebecca. They each have wandered in and out of my life, and I don’t get to see them or speak to them as often as I wished. So please let them know I am here, ready to do whatever they need.

Bless my wonderful friend Evelyn. Forgive both of us for allowing a fight to come between us. Help me to understand the scope of her love and how she can’t live knowing I am in pain. And help her to understand that I can’t be told that someone is deceitful, rude, and a user of people she calls friends. I had to trust, and I was willing to risk all the pain she put me through.

And if you could, let her know that I trust her.

Bless and watch over my sexy Briana. She is the “one that got away” but she is going to a better place. She’s a good girl, and truly the most beautiful, funniest, sexiest, brightest, and fun girl I ever met. She’s a bit lost at times, so help her find her way. Allow her to see that her past mistakes can be a learning tool to avoid mistakes in the future, and stop allowing her to use her past as an excuse for future bad choices. And don’t let her lifestyle ruin her life. Let her skate until she realizes what life really is . . . . honesty, love and respect.

And if you could, let her know I miss her . . . . and still need her.

Keep pushing my sweetheart Chandni to succeed. She already has the drive and initiative, she just needs a chance. She has the purest heart I’ve ever been around, and more natural beauty than I’ve ever seen before. Please don’t ever let anyone break that beautiful heart of hers. And thank you for letting her know just when to call me and what to say . . . . every time I need her.

And if you could, let her know I do care for her.

And keep an eye on my sweet baby sister Amanda. She’s growing up right in front of me. She is gaining confidence, and has found the love of her life. Don’t let her think about me or worry about how I am. We both already know we are there if the other needs. Just remind her that I am ALWAYS on her side. Keep all the great things heading her way.

And if you could, let her know I love her.

[This is where I would do any special prayers, like for my baby Suze]
As for me, all I ask is don’t let me die alone. I’ve spent most of my life alone; I don’t want an eternity as well.

Please bless ALL my friends, ALL my relatives, and EVERYONE else in this world.

Thank you for everything Lord, I hope I live up to your expectations. In your name I pray.


[At this point I recite the Lord’s Prayer]


That’s it, that is my nightly routine. Honest.

Luv ya ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment