Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Journal 110

Today I turn to you for advice. This is a special weekend for me and I want to do SOMETHING with SOMEBODY. I have two very nice ladies that I have been out with previously and both of whom have expressed an interest in doing something again. I know that this may seem “tacky” but I am having a hard time deciding which one to ask, or if I should ask either of them. They are both very different, and each poses a challenge.

So I leave it up to you to assist me in my choice. I trust your opinions. But please understand that I will have the final say. And neither of them knows about this page, so I’m not a turd either.

Lady #1 – We will call her St. Patty.



St. Patty is about 36 years old I guess, and ex-model, and an ex-employee of mine. We met in like 1995; she was my assistant when I was a Director at a local Software Company. I think that she was about 20 years old then. Our jobs caused us to be in contact constantly during the day, so we became friends. (JUST friends)

I took her to lunch on Secretary’s Day one year. She told me during that lunch that she had developed a crush on me. I was married then so we both just laughed and blew it off. She actually posed when the Playboy Bunny Bus Tour came through Houston in 1996. And yes, I did “stumble” onto her pictures on the internet back then. (WOW!!!)

I left that company about a year later, and she left shortly thereafter. We haven’t spoken since. But she found me, we talked and she was my St. Patrick’s dinner date (Hence the nickname). She is now a divorced mother of two, works as an accountant here in town, and still models on occasion.

She is sort of reserved and quiet, but has a good sense of humor. She has had a difficult adult life and is extremely cautious about dating, but she trusts me because of our previous relationship. She is gorgeous and sweet but still a bit distant.

Lady #2 – We will call her Cabana Girl.



Cabana girl is about 28 years old (again, I guess). We met at a local pub where she is the bartender / waitress. We talked a lot when we met, but she was working so I really thought nothing of it. I bumped into her again in Galveston during Mardi Gras. She was with some friends, but we did agree to get together later.

We had a few drinks and watched some basketball. We also took a nice drive sown the seawall where she told me she would like to get together sometime in Houston. And she wanted to walk down the beach, but I am saving that for someone special.

She is a bit wild, loud and outspoken. She tells you how it is whether you like it or not. She is extremely funny and a great conversationalist. She loves to touch and hold hands, which I love to do also. But I barely know her, so she is a more “risky” date yet a much greater potential if it is a success.

So give me your comments by email (illogical69@live.com) and I will treat your opinions with tender loving care. One lady I know well, with very little risk of a disaster date. And she would be a nice date with possible long term potential. The other lady I barely know, so there is a risk. But I believe she would be a wild date with possible immediate potential.

Thanks kiddos!

[NO THIS ISN’T TACKY]

No comments:

Post a Comment