Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Journal 115

I was starting to write about the things I never did, like the “it’s good I didn’t do that” good things. The first thing that came to my mind was that I have never hit a woman. The closest I came was in Junior High I pushed a 19 year old female who was beating my older sister. But I never hit, struck, kicked, slapped, or laid a hand on a woman.

There may have been times that I should have . . . .

I am kidding. There is never a time to strike a woman. And I am proud to add that to my list of PROUD attributes.

So, I listed this one thing first and suddenly I decided that this should be what I discuss today. I’ve got a message for my female dominated audience and I think it needs to resonate loudly.

IF A GUY EVER TOUCHES YOU, LEAVE HIM IMMEDIATELY AND NEVER GO BACK.

I am dead serious. Being a guy that has never touched a woman violently, I can assure you that some guys will do that. And I can promise you that if they do that once, then they will do it again . . . and again . . . AND AGAIN. They may cry to you about their actions, buy you nice shit to make up for it, take you for a nice dinner, or something equally as nice. But, it WILL happen again.

If you survive the first attack (and yes, striking a woman is an attack) and then you take him back; then the message you are sending is that whatever beating you took was acceptable to you. Now you have set the standard. The “dirt bag” will now believe that beating you in a similar fashion is ok with you. He will then want to test the limits. So the next beating will be worse.

What sometimes just blows me away is why women will stay in an abusive relationship; and how if a woman is in one, and does leave, she tends to end up in a similar relationship again. What is even more amazing to me is when I see a woman who can literally have ANYONE that she wants and yet she is with a guy that is abusive.

Since I have NEVER struck a woman then I feel qualified to give this advice. Leave the abusive man. If you are afraid, call me. I have told you a hundred times that I suck at fighting, but what I didn’t tell you is that I am EXCELLENT and inflicting pain on someone. I will deal with the situation for you if you need it.

But then again, if you have been reading along and fostering my previous advice; you probably are a PERFECT WOMAN already and will never tolerate someone like that.

So tell a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment