Friday, April 22, 2011

My Journal 124

I probably should leave my Easter Greeting as my last post of the week. But as usual shit happened and I have to adjust. This just needs to be said, and it needs to be said right now!

I sometimes wonder if people think I am sometimes lost. Well, guess no more. I am never lost. People that I let near me get to know me. People that I let "hang around" me get to see ONLY what I want them to see. People that I dislike do fine as long as they stay off my radar. If they don’t then I will give them hell.

So who am I? I’ll explain me in my way.

Bucket lists are a joke. Mine is empty. If there is something that I want to do I just freakin’ do it. I don’t write it down. I don’t have a list of things I want to do. I have just one thing I haven’t done in my life and I’ve told all of you about that hundreds of times. But aside from that one thing, I do as I please.

Threats against me just piss me off. Look, some drunken idiot may make a threat. No big deal because he is drunk. But a sober, albeit ignorant, individual that makes a threat against me needs to do a little homework.

·          Tell me not to do something and I’ll do it twice just to piss you off.
·          Challenge me and I’ll not only show you up, but I will intentionally HUMILIATE you in the process.
·          I can take care of myself . . . trust me.

Keep in mind folks, even though I don’t mention it to many, there was a time in my life (believe it or not) when a lot of really well trained bad asses who do nothing all day but scheme and plan on how to “get” folks were after me. Yup, some of the people on those Most Wanted Lists were not hiding from everyone, they were chasing my ass. Yet in spite of having hundreds of bullets fly past my head, explosions all around me numerous times, fights with armed men, torture, blood, death and dismemberment all around me. .

I’M STILL HERE AND THEY ARE NOT!

Bottom line . . . don’t ever challenge me or threaten me. I have a helluva win and loss record. And I PROMISE that you will not like the results.

I ask females for advice. What’s wrong with that? I don’t understand women. I have a GREAT IQ, but the gene that give me insight into women was replaced with a gene that makes me a total “nin-come-poop”. I like women but they are like these beings from another planet.

Hey, it’s simple to explain. When a woman confuses me I get frustrated. When I get frustrated I get angry. When I get angry things go boom. So to keep things from going boom, I either just say “fuck ‘em” and walk away or I ask another female for an interpretation. I DO NOT confront someone that I think is trying to mess with my head. First, I can pretty much GUARANTEE that what’s in my head is more voluminous and organized that what’s in your head. So you will lose. Second, my way of confronting someone is to knock them out. But I’ve been to jail too many times to keep doing that.

So I am left with walking away or asking for advice. But I am not necessarily following any advice I get. I am a big boy and I make my own decisions. I just like to make sure I have PLEANTY of data to make the best decision for me.

Lack of planning on your part does not mean a crisis on my part. Hey if you screw up and piss me off, that’s your problem. I don’t judge anyone, but I do choose with whom I share my life. If you are one of those “luck few” that make it into my inner circle then you really should feel privileged. In my life VERY FEW have made it in. If you are stuck on the outside . . . NOT MY PROBLEM! IF YOU CHOOSE TO BE ON THE OUTSIDE then just go. That’s your loss, because I am one of those guys you want to have as a friend.

Am I conceited? Shit you know the answer to that already. I am not conceited, I am just HONEST. Don’t bother thinking I am conceited or weird unless you have been by my side for every step of my life. NO ONE knows everything I’ve seen, done and lived through. And I am 100% confident that NO ONE else could have survived. That does not make me conceited, it MAKES ME REAL.

Don’t bother deceiving me. You may get one or maybe two lies past me, but I can spot a scam. If you truly know me then you should know that there is no reason to ever lie to me. No matter what happens, I’ve done worse. I hate people who keep important secrets, try to fool you, try to USE you, or just flat out lie to you. I don’t tolerate it either. If I like you I may call you on it once to see how you react. If you confess, then we talk. If you continue to lie, then all trust is gone.

Remember folks, I seldom ask a questions THAT I DON’T ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER TO. I do that to see what YOU will do. Hey, maybe you don’t need shit like me in your life. Well if that’s the case then it’s YOUR problem and not mine. I just walk away. You can go your way.

Bye-Bye!

Ignore me and you can forget me. Why is that you ask? Well my pretty friends, when someone asks me for a favor or asks a question, it becomes my NUMBER 1 PRIORITY. I don’t rest, sleep, eat, or crap until I take care of it. I don’t ask for many favors and I seldom reach out for help. But when I do someone had damn well better respond. If not, I DON”T FUCKIN’ NEED YOU!

I don’t like bull-shit, drama, or laziness.

What do I want in a woman?

As usual I know exactly what I want.

Looks – Their appearance is probably the least important facto to me. But they have to have “flash”. What I mean is when I am with them I want every guy to notice them. I want everyone to wish they were me for being with her. But if you want a further physical description then this would be it.

·          Wild blond hair.
·          Blue or green eyes.
·          Tall, and big is ok too.
·          Slightly tanned.
·          Large breasts.
·          Muscular legs.

Personality – This is the MOST IMPORTANT part of the woman I want. She has to be outgoing, fun loving, active and darn near cocky. She has to love herself first. She had to be direct with me. She has to be on my side, even when I am wrong (assuming I ever am wrong). She needs to be tough enough to stand up to me and not let me always get my way, but she also has to be soft enough to handle me in my down cycle. She must my best friend and my confidant. She needs to be my arm candy when we go out, my business partner when we work, my best friend, my defender when I’m out, my lover and my whore. She has to love to “show herself off”.

She can have 100 priorities, and I do not have to ALWAYS be the number 1 priority. I am very self sufficient. But I have to believe that I am in the top 10. And when she needs me she will be my priority, so when I want something I should be her priority. She can be emotional, but not a drama queen.

Character – She has to be of SUPER high character. I don’t care if she lies to everyone else, but she keeps nothing from me. If she finds a dollar on the street she turns it in. If someone charges her too little by mistake she lets them know. She is comfortable going out without me and being as wild as she wants, but I have to know she is coming home to me or I’ll burn an entire town to the ground.

I flirt. People are drawn to me. It happens. But if I tell you I am with you then I AM WITH YOU. I will never wander from her. If she loses interest in me, I will tell her I have a problem. If she chooses not to fix it then I will tell her I am leaving. There will be no surprises or secrets . . . AND I EXPECT THE SAME!

Goals – She has to be as driven as me, and I want it all. Nothing is ever enough and second place is the first loser. And we have to have shared goals as well as individual goals. Every day we take one step TOGETHER towards our goals. She has to be bright, educated, and have an incredible imagination.

So see, it’s not too much to ask for.

So why do I write this today?

BECAUSE I AM ME!!!! I never left, or changed. I never lost who I am. I write to entertain and to make points. Just don’t ever forget who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment