Friday, April 29, 2011

My Journal 128

I haven’t done this in a while, so let me catch up quickly. Here are my Friday SHOUT OUTS!

Banana Rama – Hang in there baby. Life is CRAZY sometimes and love is complicated. But you are smokin’ hot, funny and a great person. AND you have been trained by the best (Hehehehe).

Lovely Girl – I seriously love how you ALWAYS take the opposite side of any challenge I have. It gives me a whole new perspective.

NikiCole – Welcome to my world and I hope you do make it down here soon. I promise to be on my best behavior . . . . NOT!

LL – Miss you! L

Cabana Girl – Did I tell you that you remind me of someone special?

~

I’m still on the topic of communication. So here is today’s topic.

Why can’t everyone just freakin’ say what they mean all the time?

Is this really that difficult or too much to ask of our supposedly advanced society? Wouldn’t your life be MUCHO easier if everyone told you the truth about everything? I watched a movie a few years ago titled, “The Invention of lying”. The concept was that lying was never invented, so everyone always told the truth. Life was hard, but it was honest and workable. Then one guy figured out that he didn’t have to tell the truth. The whole world changed in an instant. Go watch it.

Maybe everyone should be required to wear a small chalkboard on a chain around their neck. They could write one word about who they are on this chalkboard. Now the reason I chose a chalkboard instead of a permanently affixed sign is that when anyone has a conversation with them and catches them in a lie, they have the right to change the other person’s sign. You can never change you own sign, but others can.

So every time you meet someone you will know exactly if they are a deceitful person or an honest person.

Or we could just agree that honesty is the best policy. Hey, isn’t one of the Ten Commandments “Thou shall not lie”? So try it today. Be honest with everyone. Tell that guy you love him. Tell that other guy he is a pain in your ass and your never giving him any. Your life will become so less complicated.

Anyway, here are some explanations I actually received as to why people have lied to me; and of course a few have to be my best guess for those who were caught in a lie and still denied it.

~

“I seriously needed the money and I knew you wouldn’t give it if I told you it was just to party with my friends”

I WOULD HAVE GIVEN IT ANYWAY.

~

“I didn’t want to get your hopes up”

HEY, WHY TAKE AWAY MY CHANCE TO DECIDE IF I WANT TO BECOME EXCITED ABOUT SOMETHING?

~

“I knew you wouldn’t like it or understand”

I UNDERSTAND A WHOLE LOT MORE THAN YOU THINK, I KNOW A WHOLE LOT MORE THAN I LET ON, AND WHETHER I LIKE IT OR NOT DON’T I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW THINGS THAT PERTAIN TO ME?

~

“He was so hot that I couldn’t resist”

NO PROBLEM, JUST TELL ME NEXT TIME BEFORE WE HAVE SEX SO I DON’T STICK MY #$%@ IN YOU AGAIN! I DON’T DO GIRLS THAT ARE JUST “PUBLIC PLUMBING”.

~

“I thought that you were in love with me”

SORRY YOU THOUGHT THAT. I GUESS THE FACT THAT I TOLD YOU OTHERWISE DOESN’T COUNT?

~

“I know that for a fact”

WELL, ISN’T THAT AMAZING? YOU KNOW SOMETHING FOR A FACT THAT FACTUALLY ISN’T TRUE.

~

“If you come to school here, me and my friends will party with you all the time!”

HMMM, NEVER REMEMBER SEEING HER AGAIN AFTER THEY TOOK MY SCHOLARSHIP AWAY. I DIDN’T KNOW THAT WAS A REQUIREMENT FOR GROUP SEX.

~

“I am not high on booze or drugs”

OK, THEN YOU HAVE A PRETTY SERIOUS PHYSICAL AILMENT. YOUR EYES ARE DIALATED AND RED, YOUR ARE SLURRING YOUR WORDS, YOU ARE WOBBLING, AND YOU HAVE NO PANTS ON.

~

“I didn’t want to hurt your feelings”

ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU THINK BEING HURT IS A PROBLEM FOR ME? I HURT ALL THE DAMN TIME. I’M USED TO HURTING. AND DID YOU EVER THINK THAT LYING TO ME WOULDN’T POSSIBLY HURT MORE?

No comments:

Post a Comment