Monday, April 18, 2011

My Journal 119

Well, apparently my simple thought to “give up” on having a relationship was the only thing I mentioned this morning that anyone caught. Since this has become such an issue, let me explain what I mean by “giving up”. I will no longer spend my time trying to be a part of someone’s life when there is ZERO effort on their part to be a part of mine. Simple, right?

I will never turn down someone in need of help, no matter what. I promised all my friends to be here if they ever need me.

Moving on . . .

So I came up with a super idea. Hopefully it’s an idea that can make me a buck (if I ever find the time to act on it). And no it has nothing to do with my wine bar, which ash hit snags but is nowhere near dead.

I keep seeing signs that warn about cell phone use while driving. I even hear that some states have fines for texting or talking while driving. Heck, I don’t even use a phone when I am standing around.

So I thought about building a cell phone slot on the outside of the vehicle. If the phone is not inserted in the slot then the car won’t start. If the phone is removed the car stops.

I am confident that some of you have already determined that you would just buy a “throw away” phone to put in the slot so you could have your “dear” phone handy on the inside. So I will install a scrambler in all vehicles to negate any phone signals. You would get no service from any other phone than the one in the slot outside of the vehicle.

Oh well, it’s still on the blackboard.

Hey!

Def Leppard is coming to town. That’s one of my groups. Rock on BABY!

Def Leppard - "Love Bites"

If you've got love in your sights
Watch out, love bites

When you make love, do you look in the mirror?
Who do you think of, does he look like me?
Do you tell him lies and say that it's forever?
Do you think twice, or just touch 'n' see?
Ooh babe ooh yeah

When you're alone, do you let go?
Are you wild 'n' willin' or is it just for show?
Ooh c'mon

I don't wanna touch you too much baby
'Cos making love to you might drive me crazy
I know you think that love is the way you make it
So I don't wanna be there when you decide to break it
No!

Love bites, love bleeds
It's bringin' me to my knees
Love lives, love dies
It's no surprise
Love begs, love pleads
It's what I need

When I'm with you are you somewhere else?
Am I gettin' thru or do you please yourself?
When you wake up will you walk out?
It can't be love if you throw it about
Ooh babe

I don't wanna touch you too much baby
'Cos making love to you might drive me crazy

Love bites, love bleeds
It's bringin' me to my knees
Love lives, love dies

If you've got love in your sights
Watch out, love bites
Yes it does
It will be hell

No comments:

Post a Comment