Sunday, June 3, 2012

My Journal #208 - Odds & Ends

Another weekend comes to an end. SHAZAMM! So I’ve got a few quick stories.

Friday at work the “kids” as I call them (that’s the new young ladies in the office) were discussing bra sizes. After one of them mentioned that she had 38 DD boobs, I stood up and reminded them that I was right here and boob size was not proper office talk. They blushed and quickly began whispering (I guess just ending the conversation was beyond them).

As their conversation came to an end, the 38 DD walked past my desk. I had my back to her when I felt her hands on my shoulders. Before I could spin around to find out wtf was going on, she leaned down and whispered in my ear, “Been trying to get you to notice me, I bet you will notice me from now on”

Then she slipped a piece of paper in my pocket (my shirt pocket you pervs). I didn’t look at it until I left the office. It was her number with a smiley face for each “0". I guess I still got it!

NO I DIDN’T CALL . . . . YET.

My buddy Tim and I went out cruising Friday night. As we got drunker, and maybe a bit more high, our conversation became a lot more mental. We discussed death. Tim was in Viet Nam, and he became familiar with death as I did. Although I wasn’t in Viet Nam, I experienced my fair share of death in other parts of the world. His big fear was dying with stuff still to do, so he was going to live every day doing everything he wanted to do.

As for me, my fear is dying alone. I’ve been in situations where I wondered if I would make it out or not before. But the one time I knew I would die I was all alone, and no one knew where I was. It was my biggest fear coming true.

[Again, thanks to my SUNSHINE for speaking to me back then and convincing me to fight to live. Otherwise you wouldn’t be getting my brilliant words of wisdom.]

Anyway, I have no fear of death. I just want someone to know when I go. And if you read my previous blogs, I also wonder if anyone will show up at my funeral.

Finally, I got to speak to my sweet Martel a lot this weekend. I missed our chats. So my weekend will end shortly as I send Martel a “Thank you” message for taking time out of her busy weekend to cheer me up.

Thanks Martel!

Oh, Moonlight was too busy this weekend to speak to me, but I did hear from Banana Rama and HMPOA. Thanks gals!

Have a great week ladies. You all mean the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment