Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Journal #217 - Women & Whoopie

For the life of me, I cannot tell why women are “making whoopee” all day every day. I mean I consider myself a typical guy (well maybe a bit more forward than most) and if I had a willing partner I would be “schlumping” all day every day. But as a guy, we have to work for it. It takes considerable time, money and effort. And there is no guarantee of success.

Maybe it’s a “reputation” issue which I don’t understand as a guy. But if I were a female I’d be naked and busy a lot. I’ve already shared with you that I am looking for my perfect partner; and I already know what she will look like, how she will act, what her personality will be like, everything. I just haven’t put a name on her yet. But one thing I may not have mentioned is that she needs to be a lady in public and a slut in private. She had better be ready to be romanced and ravaged several times a day.
But most women aren’t like that, and that is what just blows me away (figuratively of course).
Women don’t have to worry about the time involved in getting someone with which to “make whoopee”. All they have to do is raise their darn hand and announce their intentions. I promise every able bodied man within earshot will volunteer. A friend of mine suggested that perhaps some women aren’t attractive enough to get laid. I call BS to that. Boobs are boobs, and soft skin is soft skin. Any women can be found attractive. And for a guy (or group of guys) that have to bust their ass to get some, ANY willing women is attractive instantly.
Women don’t have to worry about dropping a bundle of cash to get “whoopied” either. IT COSTS THEM NOTHING. They don’t have to buy dinner, drinks, tickets, or anything. They just show up. So when it is suggested that women can’t afford to be pleasured constantly they can’t be referring to money.
And women don’t have to put out any effort to find a “whoopee” partner. Furthermore, guys are usually so desperate to get some that the female could literally just kick back and let the guy do all the work. She could tell him exactly what she wants and the male would GLADLY be subservient. Now take a moment to think about what a woman would say if the guy did the same and wanted the woman to do all the work, or laid out a plan for his satisfaction.
NO FREAKIN’ WAY!
So I need a female to explain to me exactly why they are doing the “horizontal bop” all the time. I really just don’t get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment