Friday, June 8, 2012

My Journal #214 - Wanna be my Girlfriend?

I’ve gone out many times, and for many different reasons. I’ve gone out to get wild and rowdy. I’ve gone out to have a great meal. I’ve gone out to celebrate. I’ve gone out to get drunk and forget shit. I’ve gone out to have fun. I’ve gone out to get to know someone new. I’ve gone out to impress someone enough to consider having a romantic relationship with me. And I’ve gone out just to get laid. But for the first time I can recall, I want to go out tonight to be with a “Girlfriend”.

I want to show up at her home, and see her smile when I walk in.

I want to tell her I missed her, and for her to tell me the same, and mean it with all her heart.

I want her to kiss me like I’m the most important person in her world.

I want her to be late getting ready, as usual, and for it to be what I expected.

I want her to come out of her room and ask me how she looks, and for her to really care.

I want to tell her how beautiful she is, how amazing her long tanned legs are, how sexy wild blonde hair is . . . and for her to know I mean it.

I want her to take my hand as we walk to the car.

I want her to sit sideways in her seat the whole way, looking and talking to me while smiling that incredible smile she has at me.

I want her to know when we arrive at our destination that she can wait in her seat and I will open the door for her.

I want to go to a place we’ve been before, with great memories.

I want to walk in with her at my side, and have every guy look at her and wonder how a guy like me landed a babe like her.

I want to go to our table, or our booth, or our couch, or our place in the bar.

I want the waitress to see us and wave, and then show up with the drinks we always order.

I want to look at her and know that she already knows everything about me, that she likes me as I really am, and that I can be myself.

I want to talk about her, me, us, our day, our week, our past, and our future. I want to talk about politics, sports, current events, history or even physics with her, and we’re both enthusiastic about the topic.

I want to kiss her for no reason and hear her gasp.

I want her to lean over to me when she talks, to touch my arm or my hand when she’s talking, and for her to secretly rub her foot against my leg under the table.

I want everyone in the place, male or female, to wish they were us.

I want to rub her thigh softly, massage her foot, caress her arm, and gently brush that one strand of hair out of her amazing blue eyes.

I want to reach a point where we both can’t wait to leave because we want to be alone.

I want to “make out” at the car like teenagers before we leave, because we just can’t wait, and maybe “cop a feel”

I want to drive back to her place touching and kissing like we desperately want each other.

I want to walk her straight back to her bed, slowly undress her while admiring the beauty of her body.

I want to give her all the pleasure she can handle, exactly the way she likes it, over and over again until she pulls me on top of her.

I want to make love, not just have sex, over and over again all night.

I want to watch her sleep afterwards, gazing at her heavenly body moving so slightly with every breath she takes.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

I want to be there the next morning when her eyes open, see her smile at me, and tell her good morning.

Yup, it may sound silly, but tonight I want a girlfriend. Anyone on board with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment