Friday, June 22, 2012

My Journal #226 - Illegal Aliens?

Banana Rama – Hope your dad is doing better, and let me know if I can do anything.
Martel – Love will come the day you’re not looking for it. We will get together and discuss it further. Maybe this weekend?
HMPOA – Ok, I’m ready to meet your friend. Seriously this time. Call me.
Shakira – I’m glad we are back in touch and I hope you are enjoying these blog pages.
Our President (gag) has made a directive that specific illegal aliens will immediately be offered work visa’s and have a direct path to citizenship. My first thought was how do all the citizens feel that did what they were supposed to do to become a citizen? It seems that we are rewarding the violators of our laws and punishing those that follow our laws.
I am told that our government is not capable of tracking down all the illegal aliens and transporting them back to their home country. It is explained to me that since we can’t, why not quit trying? Hey, we don’t catch all the speeders on the freeway but the cops never quit trying. And I doubt that the government will decide to take down all the speed limits due to the challenge.
Basically our government is inept, and not incapable. If they ran our government like a business then they could handle our illegal alien situation. So my thought is why not contract the work out to a currently efficient entity . . . . like UPS?
UPS can keep track of millions of tiny packages every day that are travelling all over the globe. They can even tell you exactly where a specific package is at any given time. And they can find your address to deliver your package regardless of where you live. Give them the task of finding these illegal aliens. I’m sure their system will work great.
Also, most of the UPS drivers are large men. So they could easily grab a couple of aliens by the belt loop and toss them in the back of their truck. And the trucks are large enough to hold quite a few of these aliens. Oh, and the door locks from the outside so they won’t be able to get away.
Then, the next time UPS ships packages to another country, they can just load a bunch of these aliens in the truck or plane and drop them off outside the gate to their facility in that country. Hey, our problems could go away quickly.
And if family members want to know where the “snatched” alien is; heck, UPS can tell tehm EXACTLY where they are 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Yup, another reason I should be the president.

No comments:

Post a Comment