Friday, June 15, 2012

My Journal #220 - Holley part Deaux!

Before I get on my soap box about the idiot youths in America today . . . .

Happy Friday!

Martel – SOOOOO super happy about your new job. You honestly have the spirit, background, personality and looks to make that a perfect fit for you. Plus your office is on my way to the house . . . . DRINKS!

Banana Rama – Gee, I hope those frickin’ idiots at work treat you better. If not, call me and I’ll go kick some ass . . . . just clear it with Martel first. She has this deal about me fighting. (Luv ya Martel!)

HMPOA – Thanks for letting me share our story, and I didn’t mention Kemah . . . . Oops! Ok, now I did. But I didn't mention the dock . . . . oops! DAMMIT!

Moonlight – All I can say is ummmmm, I miss you. But you had better start saying YES!!!!

Ok, I recently mentioned an idiotic kid named Holley. He was arrested burglarizing a house and then claimed police brutality. The neighborhood came to his side and now 3 cops are still on trial. He was described as an honest and decent kid that just went astray.

Yeah, right?!?!?

Well, Holley was arrested Wednesday for . . . . guess what . . . . BURGLARY. Oh, and he had a gun on him. Well so much for the honest and decent kid routine. Hey, where are all those folks that stood beside him now???

Oh, did I mention that he was arrested one block from my house? Yup, stupid shit came to my neighborhood. I am told through the grapevine that the homeowner drove up during the burglary. He then positioned himself in front of the front door with his .45 drawn hoping that Holley came out before the cops showed up.

Damn the bad luck! The cops arrived too soon.

I’ve been doing some research, thinking, and soul searching lately. Ya know, sometimes life isn’t going the way you want it to. So I go to my cave and work shit out. And that’s where I’ve been.

My weekend? I’ve got another security gig Friday night. It sucks to work a Friday night but the pay is good . . . as long as I don’t get shot. I’m kidding; I’m too quick to be shot. Hell, people have missed me my whole life. I’ve got to do a damn inventory Saturday (FUCK!) Anyone want to join me in a minus 10 degree freezer for 5 hours on a Saturday? Didn’t think so. And of course Sunday is Father’s day, and yes I do have kids. So I have to sort of hang around and be the surprised dad.

But what I want is a good . . . . well . . . . oh crap, you know what I want.

Thanks to all of you who cared enough to check on me this week. Seriously, it meant a lot. I do love you!

Have a great weekend and thing about me once!

No comments:

Post a Comment