Friday, August 3, 2012

My Journal #257 - And now . . . .

In case you are wondering, my life still isn’t peaches and cream. My job sucks because I told my boss I am trying to buy the company. He seemed to be a bit miffed. AND, I’m still the designated dick around here due to the past weekend. AND the chick I like is really being a prick.

[Can a girl really be a prick?]

But in spite of it all . . . . It’s almost the weekend!!!!

Banana Rama – Girl, you are driving me nuts. But no matter what you do, you’re still my little sister.

[Ok, a sister with a nice rack . . . . but I haven’t noticed.]

Martel – Happy 19th birthday . . . . . yeah, right!

Sasha Lucille – Thanks for dinner. It’s been a long time since someone offered to take me out. Especially someone as sweet as you!!!!

HMPOA – Ok, so we talked twice. How ‘bout we work on three times next week? You’re still the hottest Mexican I ever met!

Sunshine – Sure wish you could tell from a text message the mood of the person. I seriously hope it was sincere and not sarcastic. Trust me, face to face is the best form of communication!

[Tick tock]

So, this weekend is like a family reunion.  Mom and dad are coming to visit, my sister is also coming. Oh, and my youngest is blessing me with his presence too. Every is coming in for a birthday party for a cousin of my ex. That guy was my closest friend in college, and he became a cop. Oh, and he covered for my kid more than once.

Yes, I am going to his party!

I hope all of you get what you want this weekend. I’m going to have some fun, hang with my kid, and the rest of my troubles I leave up to my god. He’s now handling my life.

Think about me once or twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment