Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Journal #268 - Another park story - Respect.

I’ve shared a few stories about things that go on at this park where I spend my lunch time and where I go after work to run. I witnessed another amazing event yesterday that reflects on peoples respect for themselves and others, so I will share.
I had just finished my run. I got to my vehicle to towel off and drink some water. There had been a woman walking near the parking area pushing a stroller. She didn’t look to be homeless, but she looked as if she hadn’t much money.
A man had been sitting in a truck parked at the other end of the lot. He had been running his engine (for the A/C I assume) while talking on his phone. As I was taking a drink he lowered his window and whistled. My first thought was how degrading to be whistling at a mom and her kid. But the mom looked up and turned the stroller towards him.
The man in the truck slid over to the passenger side, lowered that window as the mom got closer, and a conversation ensued. I was now sitting in the seat of my car, legs still outside, cooling down and relaxing before my long drive to the house.
That was when the man opened his truck door, reached in his pocket and pulled out a few wadded up bills, and some pocket change.
Another brief conversation ensued, and then the woman took the cash and coin (my guess about $10 at the most). She was wearing one of those tank top t-shirt dresses, sort of like a sundress. Anyway, she kicked her shoes off and reached up under her dress. The next thing I see is her pitching her panties into the stroller.
That was weird to witness in public, but there is more.
The man begins arranging on the seat of the truck. The woman reaches into the stroller and picks up the baby. Immediately another conversation ensues, but the woman eventually climbs into the truck, hikes her dress up, and sits in his lap while holding the baby. Then she proceeds to bounce up and down in his lap while closing the door.
She is having sex while holding her baby.
I want to leave, but this is so bizarre I can’t. After a few moments the man reaches up and grabs her head. Apparently he wants to use another opening for his pleasure. Of course the woman is refusing. Apparently it is ok to have vaginal or anal sex while holding your infant, but oral sex is out of the question.
The woman proceeds to bounce more frequently and apparently that does the trick as the man collapses his head back onto his seat. The woman opens the truck door, returns her baby to the stroller, retrieves her panties and places them on in public, slides her shoes back on and then goes back to pushing the stroller.
The man in the truck takes a nap.
I have never understood how women can do this. They basically de-humanize their body by allowing strange men to use them as “plumbing”. I believe that they must have little or no respect for themselves in order to assume this type of a role. And if they have no respect for themselves then they can have no respect for anyone else.
You have to respect and love yourself before you can respect and love others.
So, that was my experience yesterday.
Hey . .  a whore is a whore, right? Even if she is a single mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment