Saturday, August 11, 2012

My Journal #265 - Two for Two?

I met a mutual good friend of mine and my ex. We had consumed about three drinks each when the power in the bar went out. We made our way out to our cars, where she told me she had some Jack Daniels at her house. So we went to her house.

Sorry folks, but that is all you get other than the title gives away. I’ve got other problems.

Yes, establishing more women in my life is important. But I have a friend that is in need . . . or so I think. Thursday night a friend sent me a text that worried me. The next day I asked if they were ok. The only reply I’ve gotten since is ‘NOPE”. So I am worried.

This is so weird. This week I’ve lost a girl I had fallen for, I lost my investor because my business partner is a prick, and I found out that I may be losing a family member by the end of the weekend. I’m on a dating spree currently that may be a once in a lifetime accomplishment. But I am wide awake worrying about someone that made me believe they are in trouble and then vanished.

Ok, so how do you tell someone they are not a bad person. I truly believe that they are good, but in an odd coincidence all my friends, and all her friends that were introduced to me claim she really is a bad person.

Urgh!

You know, at one point in my life I was lying on a table beaten and soiled. Some jerk was cutting a hole in my back to inflict pain throughout my body. I had never felt more pain in my life. I had been beaten, shocked, submerged, brutalized, starved and had my pride stripped away. I even tried to kill myself to make the torture end.

But even though everyone tells me my friend is bad, I would go through my week of hell again just to make her happy for 5 minutes.

I am one screwed up dude.

Good night friends . . . . more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment