Friday, August 10, 2012

My Journal #264 - A Tacky TGIF

Happy Friday, and once again I am in a good mood!

Banana Rama – You gave me a piece of advice once, and now every day I think about it . . . and it helps. Thanks.

Martel – Thanks for the drinks Wednesday night. (Hehehehe)

Sasha Lucille – C’mon! Hang around for a month more and then we’ll talk about “dirty little secrets”!

HMPOA – Hmmmmm?

Sunshine - I think that you had a rough night last night. Yet you contacted me. Maybe it was a mistake, but if it wasn't then maybe you should listen to your heart and trust me enough to talk, or even ask me for help.

From this point forward you may find this journal a wee bit tacky, but this is who I am.


Let me tell you why I’m in a good mood. I got laid last night. And it wasn’t a girlfriend, or a friend, or someone I’ve know for a while or anything like that. I had an urge and my first offer was rejected, so I decided to do it the “old fashioned way”. I went to a bar, identified my target, flirted her up, made my move, and then went back to her place.

Yup, I can still fire up a complete stranger in less than an hour. And I had a text this morning that read, “hope to see you again, no doubt the best nite of my life”.

[I still got it!]


Now . . . . to be completely honest, she may not have been the hottest chick in the bar. But she was clean, nice, and not bad. She was slightly heavy, but I like that. She did have my specific requirements though; she had nice eyes and big boobs. And I would see her again, maybe that is how I have changed.

[What can I say other than I’m a BOOB man]


So this was the first time I slopped my dripper in a little over a month. And it was the first new encounter in over a year. I think that was my longest dry spell. But for the record it was a “self imposed” dry spell. Believe it or not, I was saving myself  . . . . just in case . . . oh crap, it’s too confusing a story.

[Damn, that sounds sad!]


Since I had a good night, I’ve decided to go for the “quad-fecta” this weekend. (That’s like a tri-fecta only for four) I’ve already done a “pickup”, tonight I have a date with an old friend and my goal is to change the relationship. Tomorrow I have a girl I met and asked out from the dating site, and I hope to make that date memorable as well. And then finally, I am Going to SA on Sunday for the FWB chick I’ve got there.

That would be four . . . ummm . . . errr . . . hmmm . . . “achievements” let’s say; in four nights; with four different women; representing four different types of arrangements. That would be something I’ve never accomplished before.

But it’s not tacky . . . . I’m just competitive.

Wish me luck, have a great weekend, get yourself some . . . . and think about me once or twice! I do luv ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment