Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Journal #277 - My Trip

So . . . . I’m back.

The only problem we had was when we landed we had a fan club waiting. Some Federals were waiting for another passenger. Now, I had thought that my buddy was flying only me. But we had another passenger. I couldn’t complain because my trip was free, so I figured my buddy was charging this other guy for the fare.

But when we landed they grabbed all of us. It took about 14 hours for me to convince them that I wasn’t with that guy. But I was finally released and went on about my business. I found my old buddies plot, and I sat down for a while. I was hoping for something magical I guess; like maybe a voice from the dead telling me what I need to do. But it turned out just to be a nice day sitting quietly with an old friend.

Both my buddy and I were exhausted due to the flight in and the temporary detainment. So we decided to sleep Monday night instead of returning. So Tuesday I did a few tourist things, had a few slow gin fizzes, and we bailed Tuesday night. It was a nice break for me. And I made a new friend . .



When I got back my email account was filled with support. I put the signs I received on a previous page. Maybe that was my old buddies way of communicating with me.

Anyway, I missed you guys and my head is a bit clearer now. Someday I’ll be out of this "funk" and back to being a total jerk again.

No comments:

Post a Comment