Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Journal 044

Sometimes the pictures and thoughts in my head become “overly concerning”. I was told that this would happen by the shrink that cleared me to come back to normal life. He told me when this happens to think of things that make me smile.

This is the list I have been using for years.

·          Leaning on a fence in the country on a sunny day gazing out at the landscape.
·          Puppies playing together.
·          Sitting on a secluded beach listening to the waves.
·          Gazing at a full moon and pretending that someone is gazing at it too, and thinking of me.
·          Watching a football game.
·          Enjoying a good movie.
·          Talking to my grandfather.
·          Being told that someone special needs me.
·          Sipping wine by a roaring fire on a cold night.
·          Spring showers.
·          Soft, passionate kisses.
·          Listening to smooth Jazz music.
·          Feeling appreciated for just being.
·          Giving a gift to a special friend.
·          Standing on the top deck of a cruise ship with the wind blowing past me.
·          A really good steak.
·          Picturing the woman in my dreams.
·          Being asked for a hug.
·          Road trips with the windows down and the music up.
·          Trusting someone completely.
·          Holding hands.
·          Laughing at a good joke.
·          The first cold beer on a hot day.
·          The scent of romance.
·          Apple Fritters.
·          Children on Christmas morning.
·          Feeling that I would be missed.

OK, today’s question to ponder is this one. Would a lesbian woman and a gay guy be attracted to each other and make a perfect couple?

Now, I did receive a comment finally (Thanks Bananarama). The comment was questioning why the female had to cater to the guy, as my journal was explaining. The truth is that a female does not have to cater to the male. The point was if you want him, this was something you could do to improve your situation.

Actually I would love to explain to you what the guy should do to win and / or keep the female’s heart. If I could do that then I would have reached a point where I understood women. And if I could ever do that I would be a GOD!

Unfortunately I really don’t get anything about women. I don’t get the signals, signs, comments, anything. I am soooooo stupid when it comes to women. So I am completely unable to explain how a guy could get and / or keep a woman interested.

Sorry Bananarama.

Finally, today is Monica Lewinski’s birthday. She is all grown up now. Awww, doesn’t it seem like just yesterday she was on her knees crawling around the oval office putting everything in her mouth?

(Hehehe)

Geez I NEED to get laid!

1 comment: