Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Journal 141

I know . . . I know . . .

I said I was done. Hey I was SUPER pissed off. But I am an Aries, I take a lot and then take some more. I usually remain un-phased. But when I blow it’s big . . . . and it’s short lived.

Anyway, I am writing two stories at once and I am at a roadblock on both of them. I don’t have a pen pal or anything either. So I guess this is my only outlet to put the insanity in my head down on paper. But in keeping with my original decision in principle, I will not discuss my weekly adventures. I’m told they are rather boring anyway. So I will stick to my advice.

No personal chat.

And no, I won’t discuss why I blew a gasket yesterday. Let’s all just be thankful that it happened while I was sitting at a desk and not in a club. I’ve really been arrested too many times now to do that again. And Lovelygirl is the ONLY one of you that has ever seen me in a physical confrontation and she says that I am SCARY.

Stop laughing!

And yes, if you haven’t figured it out yet I am a bit “twitched in the head” as my mom used to say. I’ve had three IQ tests in my life. After the last one, which was about 4 years ago, I was told that I often come off as a bit strange because my mind is working fast but in multiple directions at once. I seem to be able to keep up with my bizarre thought process, but some can’t. So see, it’s not just me. It’s your fault too.

Couple that with a drive that hits 100 mph the second I wake and never slows down all day or night; and I only sleep about two to three hours per day and you can imagine how the neurons are getting kind of wacky in my head. Plus I think I am beginning to develop emotions (Damn the bad luck). I’m not sure how to cope with them yet.

But I will say this; I still only have three followers. And I haven’t had a comment (positive or negative) this year. So here is my challenge for you. I will write my typical nonsense, but you have to give this page address to three friends each. If I get three new followers and three comments between all of your efforts by the end of June I will continue. If not, then I really will stop writing here.

I am serious!

Stop laughing!

Hey, I have more readers overseas than I do in the US. Yes, you can check your stats here. Oh and by the way, the journal about eating spinach has been viewed twice as much as any other journal. So I guess you females are secretly interested in eating spinach, huh?

I guess my big problem today is relationships. In the past my version of a relationship was conducting foreplay. I hardly ever went out with the same lady twice, and the longest relationship I ever had was about a week. Also, I’ve had very few friends due to my trust phobias. So I guess I just suck at relationships.

And furthermore, due to my eights concussion and the previous brain issues I am having (Oops, I haven’t shared that yet have I?), I haven’t had a good fight in a while. I know what you are thinking. Either that I am bragging or that I have that “twitch in the head” again. But seriously, I was diagnosed at a young age with an excess of some darn chemical floating in my brain that makes me overly aggressive. During my sports days and then into my “Other job”, I was able to vent this energy. Now I need some vigorous activity to sedate myself. Hmmm, maybe I should just find me some skanky slut every weekend.

Ok, so I am back . . . for now. Remember that you have until the end of June to help me out here.

Sorry about yesterday. L

No comments:

Post a Comment