Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Journal 146

Again, I am trying not to discuss my personal life. But I am sort of excited about how this long weekend is shaping up for me.

I bit the bullet and checked in with LL again. I suggested we do something Thursday or Friday night, trying to re-connect. She is checking her schedule. Geez, it blows me away how women have to check their schedule. Oh, wait a minute. Based on my journal about female responses she is not too interested. Hmmm! (Kidding LL)

Banana-Rama may be in Houston for the weekend. Yippee! She promises me that we will see each other if she in fact makes it here. I’m so looking forward to seeing her; she makes me smile a lot.

Even LovelyGirl has requested some of my time. So one evening I will plant my butt on the couch, put on some smooth jazz, and we will have a 4 hour phone chat. Sometimes talking to her can be brutal, but she is always honest and smacks me back in line. Seriously, I love talking to people, especially to her. That should be fun.

Argh . . . and yup, I will make the trek to SA again one afternoon this weekend. Hey, we all have urges and needs right?

And for my grand finale, I will prepare one of my 14 hour smoked briskets for Memorial Day. I may even smoke some ribs. Mmmm! Other than my visits with you beautiful ladies, I will be spending this holiday alone. But for me that’s a good thing; I don’t like too many people.

Niki-Cole is too new to warrant any of my Holiday time yet. Sorry luv, too many friends and too few days. Well, maybe a short trip next weekend since she has invited me so sweetly.

Actually, only Sunshine was too busy to see me. Your loss. (I’m kidding). Seriously, she’s taking her son camping which is so sweet to do. Or maybe she’s attending a nudist biker convention; you never really get the WHOLE story from her! (Hehehe)

I am truly blessed to have friends like all of you.

STOP LAUGHING!

Today we will discuss “back door” sex. I know, we’re looking for new followers and perhaps this isn’t the most appropriate topic. But I can’t help the thoughts that “pop” into my mind. So work with me here.

Relax; I will try very hard to keep this as clean as possible . . . as we all should. Anyway, I was given a list from the woman that took my virginity when I was a mere punk kid. She was a much older woman, probably in her late 30’s back then. I was a mere 13 or 14 years of age. Anyway, she addressed this topic on the list she gave to me. It was a list to ultimately satisfy women.

I do consider myself EXTREMELY fortunate to have stumbled into this woman as my first. She was a very good teacher, and I worked very hard at mastering the trait at her urging. She taught me that it truly was all about pleasure, and emotions were just the ultimate gravy.

She was very astute. I kept the list of 5 things she gave to me and use them almost always. So far I’ve had very good reviews. I won’t cover the entire list as I think I have already done that in a previous journal. Yet if anyone wants to know, just invite me over. I’ll be more than happy to give you a live demonstration. Anyway, the one I will discuss today is as follows:

NEVER ask to do the “back door”. If your woman wants you to do it you will know it without a doubt.

I had a chat once with LL about this particular action; and no, I wasn’t asking her to let me. Her contention is that if a guy wants that then he is secretly gay. That scared the crap out of me, because I do think about it from time to time. But I think that maybe she is a bit overly jaded on this topic.

I’ve sort of figured out that there are two types of guys when it comes to sexual patterns. One type has a routine that they follow regardless of the partner or the circumstances. You know, step one do this. Step two do that. It never changes. I guess I sort of fit into the second type. We are the types that have no routine at all. It’s all based on the moment and these imaginative thoughts bouncing around in my head, and of course the courage of my partner.

Ok, yes. I do have a couple of things that just really wind me up. And I will maneuver to these scenarios in most instances when it is my turn. But it’s the preliminary work that can be flexible. If I notice a good response in my partner from something, I continue and try to improve that particular action. If I get a limited response I will move to another action. I adapt.

To take it one step further, I like to be unique. I like to try new things and experiment with angles and positions. Some have been amazing and some have flopped. But I am always willing to try something different, even on a first encounter. I think that my group or type is the ones that wonder about “back door” sex because it’s something different.

I’ve found that for the most part that women are all certain with their thoughts on this action. They either absolutely and without a doubt will not do it no matter what, or they swear by it. There is very few “tweeners” on this topic amongst the female sex.

So I have done this before with a woman; and yes, I was asked . . . nay BEGGED to do it. Ok, she is a freak! This woman really enjoys it, and since my goal is honestly to give my partner pleasure I acquiesce. It is a very different feeling from a guy’s standpoint. I sort of liken it to perhaps a virgin, yet a slightly deformed virgin.

Anyway, it’s not one of my favorites. Not due to the sensation because it is a very unique sensation. It’s more like a limiter if you know what I mean. It’s like once you’re into it, that’s it. Basically, I scrub the shit out of myself (literally) afterwards and that sort of ruins the mood . . . if you know what I mean. And like I said, I get enjoyment with change and diversity. You know, like switching positions and locations a lot. And this sort of stymies my creativity.

Actually, this one chick wanted to . . . Uhhhh . . . switch locations rather quickly. Now I don’t tend to be disgusted too easily, but the thought of that really sort of freaked me out. So I didn’t switch.

What can I say, even I have limits.

So, for those females that have tried it I commend you. I do like that pioneer spirit. And by trying it you can make up your own mind as to if you enjoy it or not. For those that haven’t I ask why not? Again, it’s not my favorite thing to do but at least I tried it so I know. I would suggest that every female ask some guy to try it with her once, just to see for yourself.

As for me, just ask. But understand that I will have to make it the grand finale!

[And I don’t mean my world famous brisket either!]

No comments:

Post a Comment