Monday, May 23, 2011

My Journal 143


Well, my world didn’t end. I just don’t know if I was left behind or not. So was this the rapture and NO ONE qualified?

I’ve made a rule not to discuss my personal life. Well at least not here. So Monday’s are going to be tough. But next Monday is Memorial Day. Can you gals do me a solid again? You know the usual patriotic stuff I usually ask of you.

So, I didn’t have to do as much thinking as I thought I would this weekend as everything just sort of fell into place for me. I was thinking about Shakespeare and how he wrote his stories. He literally made a career out of writing about using people’s emotions to set up a web of deceit.

I will say that I was very “let down” with people this weekend. I attended a birthday party for a couple that I used to hang out with back when our kids were young. There were several couples there that I hadn’t seen in about ten to twelve years, and chatting with them to find out how their boys turned out was nice. But this was the first time that they were around me as “single”. And I was propositioned by two MARRIED women. Based on my past, I am very serious about women in relationships and it just bugs me that people can be so quick to have an affair. I very sternly said no in each case. But it really bothered me.

I am going to diligently try to work on one if not both of my stories this week. One deals with a plane crash, sort of like the series “Lost”. Yet having never been in a plane crash I am sort of hung up on the scene where the plane in fact crashes. I have this story burning a hole in me once I get past this, so I will push through . . . . I hope.

The other story simply deals with a man in a bar and all that he observes. It’s simplistic, but it will have a really good message when it’s through. But again, I am stuck at one specific point in the story.

Heck, maybe I’ll just write one of my short sex stories. I don’t think I’ve posted any of those on here yet. Well maybe parts of a few but I leave the “serious” stuff out. I have this phobia that some 12 year old will be reading or something.

Oh well, enjoy your Monday and for those of you who have agreed to see me this week / weekend . . . . I really look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment