Thursday, July 5, 2012

My Journal #236 - My Girl!

Here's the story I promised, enjoy!

When I saw my girl my heart skipped a beat.

She wore her long blonde hair straight, and she tucked one side behind her ear; gently and with on finger like she always did. As she did that she twisted her head sided to side one time. I love it when she does that. Her hair was so smooth to the touch and glistening for the world to enjoy.

I looked at her deep blue eyes. They were captivating and inviting. She could tell me a lot with her eyes. They twinkled in the dim lights of the room as she stared straight ahead. Then she winked. She has such a seductive wink; so incredible that the whole room stood still and gazed at her beauty.

She let a smile slip. When she smiles her top lip doesn’t move. He bottom lip does and the corners of her mouth widen. Her smile can make anyone smile. It is honest and genuine and pure. When she smiles it makes me happy. She wore a light red lipstick which highlighted her smile. I simply melt into happiness when she smiles.

She leaned forward, placing her chin in the palm of her hand. She moved close and whispered something silently. She leaned closer and then smiled that amazing smile again. And then she laughed. Her laugh enlightens a room. She has the most beautiful laugh; well maybe it’s a bit awkward. But it is beautiful none the less. She always said I could make her laugh, and I loved to do it.

Her laugh became a seductive smile, as her leg slid under the table to make contact. I could see her ankle slide up and down one time. One time is enough to make a point but not so much as to tell the whole story. She reached out and took a hand, gently caressing it as she listened intently to the words being spoken.

She moved her hand to the thigh, softly gripping yet making it seem as if it was an accident. She leaned in even closer, inviting a kiss; which she easily received. When the kiss ended she gave that innocent stare of hers. It makes me feel like I am the only man in the world that ever got that stare.

It was all what I had seen before. The amount of sincerity and caring in her look always made me feel like I was someone special. Her touch would send shivers down my spine that would emanate into pleasure in my heart. And the look of love in her face always made me feel like we had something very unique. She was going to make love tonight.

I had fallen for this girl. All those looks and moves were just for me, just for us.

Except on this night all her moves were for another man, a man that was reacting just as I had to the same signals I had seen a dozen times before. And I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, seeing what she didn’t want me to see.

I guess that I'm really just "another guy".

No comments:

Post a Comment