Saturday, July 28, 2012

My Journal #253 - Forget and you are screwed!

Ok, I forgot!

Back at the end of June I was on my deck with my ex, Tim & Kandi. She suggested that everyone meet the partners. She said that since we all had “friends” we should all meet and get to know each other.

At that time it was an ok arrangement. I had seen Sunshine a lot and we had a date scheduled for the nest weekend. So Assuming that three weeks later she would come to a big pool party wasn’t beyond the realm of acceptable. So naturally I agreed. That was my first big mistake.

So now it is weeks later and I am just rolling along. It’s a Friday night and I am on my deck with my ex, Tim and Kandi. That was when my ex reminds me that Saturday is the day that we agreed to meet the people we are dating. My heart sunk.

You see, after June 30 Sunshine wouldn’t see me again. And she hasn’t replied to an email since May. Furthermore, she hasn’t replied to a text message in over a week. So even though Sunshine and I seemed to be doing great on June 30, it’s been shit since.

So here I am one day before I am to meet my ex’s friends and her new guy while the chick I assumed would be there with me was doing her disappearing act. I was fucked. So I admitted that I had no one to bring, and my ex grinned from ear to ear. I was in some deep shit.

Allow me to briefly explain my relationship with my ex. We separated about 4 years ago. It wasn’t ugly or anything. We just sort of changed. Yes, she believed I was fucking every female I saw. But I am truly old school. When I commit to something I am serious. I didn’t cheat.

So when we separated we agreed to some details. We wouldn’t bring our current “squeeze” home. We set a schedule for when each of us would be able to go out and who would stay home. So introducing the people we were dating was a big deal. But her goal was to meet everyone and become friends so we could all hang out at the pool together.

But I forgot.

I immediately started thinking of replacement dates. I have three chicks that I used to bang a couple of years ago. Any one of them would jump at the chance to hang out with me at my pool. But the reason they were just “booty call” chicks was because of their skills in private. They were not the type I would go out in public with.

Do you get my drift here?

Naturally they wouldn’t do with the high class Kingwood friends my ex keeps now. So for a brief moment I thought about begging Martel to come by and pretend we were dating. I figured she was beautiful, classy, friendly and a lot of fun. But to subject her to the judgment of the high class bitches was more than I could ask.

So I told everyone that Sunshine would not be able to attend.

My ex’s eyes lit up.

Saturday morning I usually begin working on the pool and yard at 9 am. She got my ass up at 7 and told me her guy and her new friend would be there at 12, so I needed to get my ass going to get the yard and pool acceptable by noon. Being the subservient ass that I am, I went to work. My ex left for her morning “get-together” and then an exercise class.

About 10 am my phone rang. I answered and it was Kandi. She asked me if I were planning on attending the deal that day. I said yes. She politely suggested that I go out of town for the weekend. Apparently the ex was planning on making this day the official bust my balls day since Sunshine didn’t want to attend with me. In all honesty, I didn’t ask Sunshine since we weren’t communicating. But I was alone nonetheless.

So I asked my friend Kandi if she would have my back. Basically she wouldn’t cross my ex. You see my ex is a great person, but no one wants to cross her. So I was on my own. She insisted that I not attend. She said since Sunshine wasn’t going to be there, my ex’s new plan was to humiliate me non-stop the entire day.

So be it!

At 1:00 the caravan arrives. Three married Kingwood socialites, one kingwood divorcee, and two men. One man is dating the divorcee and one is my ex’s beau. From the very first second it is obvious that the four women are there to put me in my place.

I am cordial, and I become the cabana boy for all of them. Kandi and Tim show up, but they won’t stand up for me as they fear my ex. After about an hour of snide remarks, I sneak upstairs to my room and text Sunshine. If she replies I am thinking I will invite her then. But she doesn’t see fit to reply. I am on my own.

So the pool party quickly becomes the “Bash me” event of the year. Every woman has an opinion and since they are classy and well to do, they openly express their opinion. Basically I am the ass that screwed over my ex. And my friends Tim and Kandi won’t back me for fear of crossing my ex.

Ok, to be perfectly fair, when the comments really got bad Kandi did stick up for me while my ex wasn’t there. To summarize, she basically told the bitches that she had been with me and they would be lucky to have someone who delivered such great sex. But it went on deaf ears. Apparently since Kandi was my friend she had no place to speak for me.

It was a brutal afternoon and evening. If Sunshine were there, then they would have seen what a great woman she is, and that would have ended all the remarks. But since she wasn’t there, I was the idiot that made up dating a woman as great as Sunshine.

Oh, it gets weirder.

Everyone decided they wanted to sit in the Jacuzzi once it got dark. So I was sent to switch the pool valves and turn on the heater. Now where we keep the pumps and heater is also where everyone goes to get high. So when I go back to switch the valves, one of the married socialites is back there smoking a doob. And she offers me a hit. I accept, but she has me put my face near hers while she inhales, and then hold me close to her lips while she exhales into my mouth.

Sort of a strange thing for a woman that has been bashing me to do!

Once I get my hit I thank her. She replies that I can have it anytime I want. I am a bit confused, so I ask if we are still talking about the dope. She winks at me, smiles, and says she is talking about whatever I want.

So this bitch that has been bashing my balls all day is now flirting with me. Urgh!

Finally it’s late. The two guys, both of which I liked, leave. The four women stay to spend the night. One will sleep with my ex. One will sleep in my boy’s room and two will sleep in the guest room, which is right next to my room.

I strip down and put on my gym shorts to sleep. The divorcee steps out into the upstairs den and calls for me. I go out and she asks if I have more blankets. I then go to the linen closet and grab a blanket for her. When I go to her room, she is naked on the bed. I drop the blanket and turn to leave. She gets up, stops me, and while completely nude hands me a piece of paper; which has her phone number on it.

She grabs my package and tells me I can just come visit tonight if I want.

Geez, they bust my balls all day and now half of them want to fuck me tonight!

I locked the door to my room. I will let you know tomorrow if anyone gets in.

Damn Sunshine . . . . .

Worst and most frustrating day of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment