Friday, July 27, 2012

My Journal #252 - IJF

I know I’m late with my Friday Blog. As some of you are aware, I have had a really bad few weeks. You probably recall that the first week of July is a reminder of a time that caused most of the nightmares I get to enjoy every time I close my eyes. But this year I had a hope for a change, so I built it up in my head. But what I hoped to happen never did, and now it caused my funk to last much longer than ever before.
 
So instead of saying TGIF I simply say IJF (It’s just Friday). Anyway, here are my shout outs . .
 
Martel – Thank you so much for entertaining me. Our late night chats keep me from being dark. You make me think, you make me laugh, and you make me happy. I appreciate you and love how you always have time for me. You’ve been there for me these past few weeks, and believe it or not you probably kept me from sliding over the edge.
 
And don’t forget to keep me informed about . . . . you know what.
 
Banana Rama – Whew, glad we got this text thing figured out. I seriously missed hearing from you as much as you used to.
 
HMPOA – Is it time to start talking again?
 
Sasha Lucille – I know this all might be like “Greek” to you, but someday I will share. For now, thanks for coming back into my life.
 
Sunshine – What can I say that I haven’t said dozens of times in the past 50 months? Maybe someday you will clue me in.
 
I promised you a story about me yesterday. I still plan on trying, but I may end up breaking a promise to you. It’s just that the story has sort of become mute now and I hate talking about boring crap. So I am pondering it. But you now have advanced warning that it may not be worth my while to share it anymore.
 
Ok?
 
Gotta run!
 
Have a great weekend and think about me a thousand times!

No comments:

Post a Comment