Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Journal #280 - Just my freakin' luck . . .

No matter how bright the light at the end of the tunnel looks, beware! It could be an oncoming train!

My alma mater was playing a game in town this weekend. My old / new friend attended classes at the local university; and that team is the team that my alma mater was playing. So naturally I asked my friend if she wanted to go to the game.

So far so good, right.

After the game we went back to her place for a drink or two. We got comfortable. Then we got cozy. Then we were in the bedroom. So we are basically undressed, kissing and fooling around when she speaks to me.

“You asked if I had a boyfriend and I told you that I didn’t. That is true, but I do have a girlfriend. She doesn’t know about you so I need to keep tonight a secret between us, ok?”

WHAM!

After reading my blog you should know by now that I absolutely do not do taken women. And by taken I mean that they are in a romantic relationship. I ask that question before EVERY date I have. It’s a big rule of mine. So without a word I get up, get dressed, and walk out the door.

What the fuck is up with people?

How can women make up their own definitions just to get fucked?

This shit sounds like the last chick I dated. I had to ask her every month if she was in a relationship. And she would sometimes do the same damn thing. She would be in a relationship and would tell me it didn’t matter. Well maybe it doesn’t matter to you, but it DEFINITELY matters to me.

If someone cares enough about another person to commit to them romantically, why would you be lying in a bed naked holding on to the privates of another person and begging them to get inside of you? Either you want your significant other or you don’t. If you do want them then stop screwing other people. If you don’t want them then dump ‘em and give me a call.

Am I the only loyal son of a bitch left in this world?

Is there not a woman out there that believes in respect?

Gosh damn train hit me again.

Screw it!

Yup, same chick that sent me this picture last night.

 

I feel sorry for her girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment