Sunday, September 30, 2012

My journal #309 - Am I a dick?

What a difference a day makes!!!

I went to my favorite team’s football game today. When we set up to tailgate, this SUPER HOT babe friend of mine showed up. She was beautiful, sexy and fun. OMG, I had so much fun talking to her. But she is the one that told me I had no chance to be with her, so I took it all in stride. But DAMN she was hot!

She left. As usual I started mingling with all the people around us. We had a pair of couples right next to us. One couple was married and one couple was dating. I don’t do taken women, so I was friendly and respectful. But the dating woman was VERY friendly. I mean VERY friendly.

As the day wore on, the married woman told me that the dating woman was interested in me. The next thing I knew, both women were dragging me off to the side to talk. And the dating woman even told me she was attracted to me. But her man was nearby and I really don’t interfere in relationships.

So the woman on the date is a divorcee with two kids, blonde, and was a cheerleader. Damn, right up my alley. She told me she wanted to give me her number, but as she was trying her date walked up, she got nervous, and I didn’t get it. But her friend gave me her number and told me to call her.

Argh!

Yup, I did call her. And now she is sneaking off to talk to the dating girl. (BTW, the dating girl’s name is Kerry)

Honestly, I feel like a shit because I think I am “snaking” a girl away from her date. And trust me I don’t want to be that guy. But she is really nice, cute, and so far very fun.

So . . . . .

Am I a dick for “snaking” this woman?

And why didn’t I ask out my SUPER HOT friend?

Argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment