Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Journal #284 - When does sex begin?

It’s another Friday and I’m really excited about my weekend. But first . . . .

Martel – I know you like a guy, but trust me?

Banana Rama – I’ve missed you lately!

Sasha Lucille – Glad to hear your daughter is better.

Sunshine – I’ll send pictures of the game.

HMPOA – Friends . . . . right?

First, a simple piece of advice. If you are in the first car at a stoplight . . . . . PAY ATTENTION. Perhaps you were too damn stupid to hurry up and make the light. But that is no excuse to make a second mistake. NO ONE CAN GO UNTIL YOU GO . . . . IDIOT. So when you are in the front, keep your darn eyes on the light.

I have zero patience for ignorance.

Second, when does sex officially begin?

“Have you been with / hooked up with / had sex with her?”

I’ve gotten that question posed to me before. It’s a tough question to reply to because someone else’s dignity is on the line. But I do either tell the truth or explain that I won’t answer in the name of decency. But it does get awkward if they ask multiple times.

“No, I haven’t done her. I won’t answer about her and her and her.”

It sort of seems obvious then. Anyway, when does sex officially begin? I know that penetration below the waist is sex, even if it’s just a quick pop; but what about above the waist penetration?

Suppose someone is fully dressed, they simply bend over and unzip their friend. And before you know it they do a disappearing act with a vital part of your anatomy. If they take you one time is it really sex? Now, what if they strip and get on their knees, again simply unzipping their friend and quickly enjoying him.

I assume since in this scenario they took the time to disrobe then it should be sex, right?

But what if they did the disappearing act I mentioned before and then had to tell you something. Obviously they would have to make you “re-appear” in order to be able to speak. And if what they say makes a man zip up and walk away, did he have sex?

To the guy it damn sure felt like sex, for only about three seconds. But it stopped suddenly and then the guy ended the action completely. Shit, I don’t know. The stripping nude part really puts a guy in a bind.

So I hope no one asks about it, because I probably will take the 5th.

Have a great weekend. I’m on the road to San Marcos looking for new friends. Heck the last friends I made lasted were the best. And we still stay in touch. And of course all day Sunday it’s NFL Football . . . and I will be there.

[I will get you a couple of tickets one day Martel!]

Think about me a bunch this weekend. I still have room for one guest for my road trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment