Saturday, September 29, 2012

My Journal #307 - And now . . . . .

I deleted this blog.

Someone had already read it.

To who ever that was, I'm sorry . . . but I shouldn't have told that story.

Many years ago I would send emails to my friends. Those emails were intended to inform and entertain. Then it was suggested that I keep this journal, that way many more people could be entertained.
 
When I set it up, I made a rule that I would never write a journal out of anger. Since I am seldom angry, that wasn’t an issue. Over the years I have written a few journals that I edited or deleted. But those were more of a drunken mix of illiteracy and not anger.
 
Last night I became VERY angry. Then something inside of me died. I’ve never felt so much pain. Then I went out and hurt a nice person by doing the same thing that someone just did to me. I ignored them. Then to make matters worse, I took advantage of another person for my own pleasure.
 
I’m taking a vacation from writing.
 
I never knew  . . . .
 
Oh fuck it?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment