Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Journal #305 - A fine line

I am learning that there seems to be a fine line between being aggressive and being a stalker. And quite frankly, this is all new to me so I have no clue where that line is.

As usual, allow me to explain.

I’ve never had a woman not want to be with me. I’ve only had one woman that ever avoided me. So I am not used to handling this type of crap. But now I am having to try to learn while under fire.

I had my CL date Saturday night. I know it sounds weird to get a date off of the internet, to exchange about 4 emails and a picture, and then to get together for a casual dinner all in about 8 hours. But it happened.

She was cute. We talked, laughed and smiled a lot. When we said goodbye she asked me if she would see me again. I replied that I would like that. When I got home I sent her a text thanking her for seeing me, and we exchanged about 4 text messages until she said she needed to get to bed.

And then . . . . poof!

I sent her a text message the next morning and didn’t get a reply. So that night I sent an email to the address where we started talking and as of today I’ve received no reply. So what am I supposed to do now?

Maybe I am wrong, but in my opinion if you have some sort of history with a person then in this specific scenario I would attempt to contact them again. But since I have had only 8 hours of history then I feel the proper move is to simply let it go.

That being said, I have a similar scenario with someone that I’ve known for several years. So since there is history, I am doing something that may be silly or worse yet . . . crossing that line. I just don’t know for sure. But I have to follow my gut because I know no other way to go. I want communication with this other person, so I will try; and hope it’s not crossing that unknown line into stalking.

Well, wish me luck or reply to my email with advice. But I am moving forward.


And I think I will put another ad on CL this weekend. Who knows what may happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment