Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Journal #297 - Some stats

When I wrote my Journal “A-Ga-Li-Ha” I set a personal record for hits in a day. I average about 30 hits a day. But on that day I had 50 + hits for that journal alone, and over 70 hits total. That was my biggest single day thus far. Tonight I checked my email account attached to this page, and I had 12 emails. That means that 12 people read my words and took the time to email me about those words.
 
It is nice to know I reach people and the words mean enough to illicit a response. So I went to my Journal Page and I have had over 60 hits on my Journal “Revelations”. I guess I am sharing this information with you simply because it amazes me. So please keep reading.
 
In the emails I received, people made suggestions. People also asked for more information. I do enjoy suggestions and I try to act upon them. But when it comes to more information I tend to be very aloof. I use pen names for my friends. I try to avoid using names of places and towns. I guess I don’t want my words to cause a detriment to anyone else.
 
[Of course I don’t need my name out there on the Internet either . . . too many enemies!]
 
So . . . . to be perfectly clear . . . .
 
A-Ga-Li-Ha is not a pen name of a new friend. It is a very special name given to someone who once was my closest friend. And I won’t be mentioning this particular name again.
 
My two friends from last night are people I have mentioned, but not one of the group I call “My Ladies”. And I won’t give out their names or their challenges as it is personal.
 
I will no longer give out the names of the towns or clubs I WILL BE visiting. I used to do that, but like I wrote . . . if you want to be a part of my life, then ask me. Otherwise, thank you for reading.
 
Ok, moving on . . . .
 
I am so ready for this weekend. I have either been pissed or in a funk since way back when I was stood up on the fourth of July (With no freakin’ explanation). I really haven’t been a whole lot of fun, nor have I had a lot of fun. My head hasn’t been right and I have been wasting my weekends.
 
But enough time has passed that I am rebounding. So I have set a few goals for this weekend.
 
1. Dinner and drinks with a new lady (possibly followed by an intimate evening).
2. A road trip (possibly a trip to watch my favorite NFL team play).
3. Write an upbeat Journal.
 
My usual standards remain in place; meaning lots of Jack Daniels, lots of Tortilla Chips, Lot’s of Corona’s, and no shoes. Now doesn’t that sound like a blast?
Have a great evening, keep reading, and definitely write if you have a thought for me. I love hearing from my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment