Friday, September 28, 2012

My Journal #306 - Licking "Eclairs"?

It’s Friday again . . . . seems like this is happening every week now!!!

Martel – Don’t spend too much time thinking about stuff, go do it.

Sasha Lucille – The pump is down, maybe the pool is closed this weekend?!?

HMPOA – Seriously, go buy some heels. The flats just aren’t you.

Sunshine – I was thinking about you last night.

Banana Rama - Miss you!

As those of you that have been following me for a while already know, I love it when women eat “broccoli”. I even dedicated an entire page to how a woman can keep her man if she follows three rules about eating “broccoli”. But I believe that my love of this act may exceed the average.

For the record, most men love this. It’s sort of a sensation / power thing. So I don’t know any man that would say something like, “Nope, I’m not interested. Want to read books instead?”

Well what I am wondering today is this . . . . Do women love it as much when men lick “éclairs”? The honest impression us guys get is that the woman have a “take it or leave it” attitude that pertains to any type of  . . . . ummm . . . . . Baking?

[C’mon, work with me here . . . . my creative word juices aren’t flowing while I think about this type of stuff!!!]

As some of you know, I was actually trained by an older woman on how to pleasure women. One thing she made adamantly clear is that the “spot” is everything and the only part of the “éclair” that the male needs to . . . . hmmm . . . . crack down on? Anyway, let’s call that properly licking the “éclair”.

So if a guy wants to and can properly lick an “éclair”, would he be willing to JUST do that and not worry about anything else? I mean most guys lick “éclairs” so that they can watch his mate eat “broccoli” or maybe even watch as the hot dog and the hot dog bun come together.

[I bet you’re lost . . . I sure am!?!?!]

And of course I haven’t talked to every male, and even those that I have talked with . . . well . . . licking “éclairs” is not a topic I choose to share with other guys. I mean I have been told I am sort of good at it, so why would I want to help my competition?

[Maybe I am digressing for a reason here?]

Again, I haven’t talked with every male; but I believe that I am one of the few (if not the only) that can lick all the cream out of an “éclair” and be so happy (or excited) that I can keep licking until more cream comes out.

[Crap, what was the point I was trying to make again?]

Oh, yeah! I remember now . .

Can the female just lie back and relax, while watching her mate LICK an “éclair” over and over again?

Would she need something more, like placing the hot dog in the bun?

Would she feel obligated to do more?

[This could go on forever, but I’m getting way too horny!]

OK, BOTTOM LINE . . . .

I personally have no problem, and even greatly enjoy, simply licking the “éclair”. And even though I do need more from time to time, I enjoy just licking the “éclair” and then showing off my skills. So I wonder if the females enjoy it as much as . . . .

[Geez, what a messed up Journal]

OK, I give up . . . . just forget that I tried!

Have a great weekend, and think about me a dozen or so times.

No comments:

Post a Comment