Sunday, September 9, 2012

My Journal #285 - Pin Pricking B......

I realize that a lot of people dislike me. If someone doesn’t then it’s no sweat off my back. You go your way and I’ll go my way. We don’t have to co-exist.

Just don’t fuck with me or else . . . .
But believe it or not some people that dislike me CHOOSE to screw with me. There have been two ways I’ve noticed that this happens. One way is they walk up to me, say their piece, and then punch me in the face. After that they prepare for whatever I’ve got for them. Actually, this way is classy. They don’t hide in the shadows taking “pot-shots”. Nope they come forward and deal with the problem.
Then there is the other way to screw with me. Some of the more cowardly one’s do pin pricks. They take a needle and just poke you very slightly. They act like they don’t understand how it would bother me, and then they hide again. The problem is that they will do 1,000 pin pricks a day. And like Rocky once said, “after a while it begins to smart a bit”.
I can take a lot of pin pricks and not get involved. They act stupid, so I don’t even mention it. I mean, what would be the gain? They would just say, “huh?”
But every once in a while, like TODAY, the pin prick is like the one that breaks the camel’s back. And that is when I go FREAKIN’ BALLISTIC! Like right now!!!!!
The shittiest part of it all is that I can’t go beat the crap out of the “so-an-so” that pricked me one last time today. I can’t explain why, so I ask you to trust me. But DAMN I want to so bad. So what I’ve done in the past is just go out and pick a fight with a random stranger. But I made a promise not to do that anymore.
SO NOW I’M JUST GOING NUTS!!
I haven’t been this angry at any one person in years. Yet here I am, so mad I can’t think, or even breath. I want to smash things. I want to scream. I want to kill something. (Not really kill)
What a great day it was, and a simple phrase pushes me over the edge.
Fuck em!

No comments:

Post a Comment