Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Journal #294 - Questions?

I have received two emails and a text message asking why I wrote two journals specifically for one person. I don’t know, maybe to be different?

And then I’ve been asked twice why I wrote for this particular person. Hmmm, let’s see . . . .

Yup, she told me she would never be what I was looking for. I appreciated her honesty. The timing was about two years off, but honesty is honesty. And even thought EVERYONE else finds me irresistible . . . . she doesn’t. And I believe that if everyone else wants to hang with me, and only one person doesn’t; then it’s not my fault . . . . so it’s not my problem.

Yup, I’ve accepted that she is not the one that will walk down the beach with me. No big deal because I will find someone that will. Heck most girls never say no because I'm apparently a great catch. But that doesn’t mean we serve no other purpose in each other’s lives. I just need to figure that part out. But in the meantime, I date other hotties.

So the reason I wrote to her is because, just like the rest of you, she touched my heart.

I have also been asked about my date Friday night. Well I’ve decided that this journal is not the place to discuss my CURRENT personal life. Those of you that care stay in touch with me and ask, so why give away the details here?

Obviously anyone that just reads here and doesn’t communicate with me personally probably doesn’t really give two craps about my personal life.

So tonight I’m doing my usual Sunday night adventure. I’m sitting on the deck, only not gazing at the moon. It’s raining. So I’m just watching it rain and readjusting my meters. Of course my sweet baby girl Sammy is here with me. She sits with me where ever I go. Hey, she’s getting old now so when I’m active she avoids me. Sunday nights are our time and there is nothing better than having a loyal friend snoozing at your feet while you reflect.

I hope you have a great week ladies.

I’m good!

No comments:

Post a Comment