Monday, September 10, 2012

My Journal #287 - Let's make a Deal?

Ok, I don’t get mad often. When I do I usually get over it quickly, like in a matter of hours. But there have been a couple of times I got so angry that it NEVER went away. And this time is shaping up to be like one of those. Now I hate to harp on stuff, so let’s make a deal.

I will be mad tomorrow, probably next week too; and maybe still next month or even next year. So you can just assume I am still SUPER PISSED until I tell you different. That way I don’t have to keep telling you my shitty mood. Ok?

I will tell you when / if I get over it.

For those of you that have sent me notes, well thank you. It is all very sweet. And to reply to those of you asking for details, I won’t give any. In my humble opinion, if someone has no respect for me then I have no urge to give them the satisfaction of knowing that they FINALLY pushed me over the edge.

So no details!

I bought a weight bag today. I’m going to go punch it for about an hour now.

ARGGGGGGGGH!

Goodnight all!?!?!?!

I'll have a good topic for tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment